What is it for and who is it for? Faces Go Chic Lipstick Two Timing a highly pigmented lipstick that brightens up the face. A very wearable one. If you are a fan of orangey-red shades, should try this one too. A great option at an affordable price.
MRP: – 275, for 4g (can find in a lower price in online stores)
How to use:
The packaging is simple. It is black and glossy and sturdy enough. Open the cap and then rotate the lower part to release the stick. Apply it evenly on lips. For dry lips, kindly exfoliate well, before application. You can use lip liner, although it goes well without lip liner too.
My Experience with Faces Go Chic Lipstick Two Timing 512
Well, as I said before I cannot define the color particularly. The shade is a sweet red. It is not total orangey-red color. It is quite similar to that. It is neither very dark nor too bright. Brightens up my face instantly after application. The shade puts a glow on my face. The texture is semi-matte. It is smooth, slightly creamy and not glossy. Highly pigmented. It glides so easily. In a single wipe, you can have the stunning color on your lips. Lips feel light. It stays for 3-4 hours. After an hour of application, the lipstick dries off on the lips which bring a kind of matte finish. But my lips do not feel parched at all. The lipstick is a great option for people having pigmented lips.
The lipstick also leaves a slight stain on the lips. That is after it gets faded I can find my lips evenly tinted. It is also having a sweet fragrance. Overall, I am quite happy with this lipstick, and it is one of the lipstick shades close to my heart. I can wear it everywhere. Goes perfectly with casual dresses, party wear, during day or night.
And one thing I liked most, that I could not find any bleeding or feathering problem and I do not require to apply any balm before application.
It tends to settle into fine lines, so you need to apply cautiously. You can use a brush or apply it in dabbing motions. This will help you to get the shade perfectly on your lips.
- Packaging is simple and good.
- Unique shade.
- Stays for a good time.
- Lips feel light.
- Has smooth texture.
- Has sweet fragrance.
- Highly pigmented.
- Stains the lips evenly.
- Has semi-matte finish, which turns into matte after application.
- Lips do not feel dry.
- Brightens up the face.
- A versatile shade.
- Affordable price.
- Tends to settle into fine lines.
- People with dry lips should exfoliate well before application.
- Though it turns matte, yet it is little transferrable.
Would I recommend?
The lipstick has a beautiful unique shade between orange and red. The shade complements well to Indian skin tones. I would surely recommend trying this versatile shade.
More Faces Lipsticks?
- Faces Canada Glam on Color Perfect Lipstick Roseate, Sugar Candy and Fallen for Kiss Reviews and Swatches!!
- Faces Go Chic Lipstick Good Earth Review
- Faces Velvet Matte Lipstick Just Looking Review
- Faces Ultime Pro Long Wear Matte Lipstick Lust On 09 Review
- Faces Go Chic Lipstick Mulberry Slush 214 Review
- Faces Ultime Pro Longwear Matte Lipstick Red Addict and Read My Lips Review and Swatches