Who is it for?Faces Sparkle Dust Glitter Stackables are for those looking for good glitters for makeup.
My Experience with Faces Sparkle Dust Glitter Stackable
Shades: It has 6 loose glitter pigments
White (multi-chrome with blue/green/yellow)
Blue (true blue with teal tinge highlight)
Red (true red)
Purple (true purple)
Silver (true silver)
Gold (true gold)
What I love most about these is that the glitters are very finely milled & not at all chunky it is not that thick and “you get what you see” each speck show its color on application exactly like it appears in the jars.
I am not so happy with the packaging yes the jars have good quality, feel secure but you have to be very careful about screwing them properly on threads and while using also. I do feel that they had their own removable lids so that I would store them individually if I wanted to.
- Eyeliner: Use a mixing medium like Inglot deadline or else you can even use transparent mascara or NYX glitter primer all you have to do is just line the primer/glue/mascara where you want your eyeliner to be and then pack glitter on it with a thin eyeliner brush.
Like I did this look on my model during portfolio shoot. This look is so versatile you can wear this eye makeup with traditional as well as the western outfit.
- Eyeshadow: Apply a good base or primer though they also adhere to Foundation/concealer. I recommend you use a flat synthetic brush to pick up, pack on the glitter for maximum pay off you can add eye shadow underneath this glitter and always pat your glitter wherever you want it, never brush it as it will cause more fall out. I did this look on my bride couple of months back as she wanted glittery eyes matching to her jewellery.
- Nail Paint: Mix with clear nail paint to get colored glitter nail paint or just apply clear nail paint n sprinkle some glitter on it to get that glittery nails. You can create accent nail art, glitter french manicure.
There are endless possibilities with these glittering makeup and much more ways to use it
- True colour as it appears
- Work with different mediums like foundation/concealer, an eyeshadow base/primer/lash glue/glitter glue/transparent mascara.
- Gorgeous shade range
- Versatile product
- It can be tough to use for a beginner, little practice can make it work
- Fallout, as with any glitter.
- Handle with care
- Cannot store/carry a jar individually if you wanted to
Would I recommend / Repurchase?