Who is it for? Garnier Light Complete Yoghurt Night Cream is for those of you looking for an affordable lightening night cream that is lightweight.
Rs. 115 for a tub containing 18g of the cream.
Sensitive Skin Alert
Do not apply to the delicate eye contour area or on irritated skin.
Natural/ Vegan/ Organic
How to Use It
To be done before going to bed.
- Cleanse your face and neck.
- Spread the cream evenly all over your face and your neck.
- No need to rinse it off.
My Experience with the Garnier Light Cream
The cream comes in a small yellow tub with a white lid. That, in turn, is placed inside a cardboard box with flaps. You need to scoop out the cream with your fingers. Unfortunately, they don’t come with a spatula.
Consistency and Texture
The cream is not very thick. But it isn’t runny either. It feels very light on the skin and is absorbed into it fairly fast. There is no sticky or cakey feeling once you apply it. The cream is white in color and blends into the skin after a couple of rubs.
This one has a very strong lemony fragrance that lingers for a long time.
I have been using this cream for about a month now. The cream lives up to its claim of nourishing the dull skin to make it look rejuvenated. It makes my skin soft and smooth every morning. It certainly makes my skin look happy and healthy. But as far as its claim of fairer skin and reducing dark spots go it isn’t as efficient. Even though the skin does get a healthy glow, it hasn’t experienced any significant brightening since I started using this one. And as far as reducing the dark spots go, it does reduce them, but at a very slow pace. But otherwise, this works pretty well. It fixes all my dry patches and hasn’t caused any new breakouts on my skin. The only drawback this has, for me at least, is its overwhelming fragrance. I love lemony scents. But this one is so strong that at times it becomes unbearable.
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Makes it smooth and soft
- Adds a healthy glow to the skin
- Fixes all the dry patches of skin
- Does not feel sticky on the skin
- Is absorbed into the skin fairly fast
- Blends into the skin with just a couple of rubs
- Reasonably Priced
- Overwhelming Fragrance
- Does not make the skin fair
- Reduces dark spots very slowly
- No Spatula
Would I Recommend and Repurchase?
I do recommend this for those of you who have no problem with its strong fragrance. But as far as I’m concerned, I won’t repurchase this one, only because of the fragrance.
More Night Creams?
- Lotus Herbals NUTRANITE Skin Renewal Nutritive Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Optimals White Oxygen Boost Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream Review
- Neutrogena Light Night Cream Review
- Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating & Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream Review
- Garnier White Complete Multi Action Fairness Night Cream Review