How To Measure Indian Shoe Size: Buying shoes can be a tiresome experience. Doesn’t matter you are buying online or offline, both of them can be equally tiresome and quite a headache. And in such cases, there are very high chances of going wrong. Thus, what you can do is to measure the shoe size. This is quite perfect. Measuring shoe size will give you exact measurements and this will help to avoid any kind of confusion or mistakes and you would never end up in getting the wrong shoe size.
So, let’s see what you need to measure the correct Indian shoe size –
- Measuring tape
- Chair or stool
Let’s have a look at how you can properly measure Indian shoe size –
- Place your legs on a stool or on a chair
- Comfortable raise your legs. Your legs should be naked and then only the exact measurement can be done. Also, place your legs on a stable surface in order to avoid any shaking. This will provide you with the correct measurement.
- Place a paper just below your legs. The paper should be neat and clean then only the measurement would be exact.
- Place the measuring tape against the longer side of your leg. The tape should be placed just beside the thumb area.
- Note down the exact measurement and mark the same on paper with the marker.
- Now, remove your legs and note down the exact measurement.
This is your measured shoe size. You can note down the same in both centimeters or in inches. In case you will be wearing socks inside the shoes or maybe if you are comfortable with the socks then while measuring your shoes don’t forget to wear socks. This will provide you with the exact measurement and then you can go ahead and order your choice of shoes both online and offline.
This will give you the exact measurement of your feet and thus any confusions of the same can be avoided. Also, don’t forget to note down the exact measurements in some diary or safe paper. It will very useful for the future as well.