What is It? Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack are a quick and easy way to get rid of the annoying blackheads on the nose.
Rs. 250 for a pack of 6 strips.
How to Use It
- After cleansing, apply ample water to the nose before using lotion or cream.
- Remove the clear film on the sheet and place from the center of the nose with the smooth surface attached to the nose.
- When the sheet has completely dried after about 15 minutes, remove slowly, starting with the edges.
- Apply toner to a cotton pad to tone the nose area.
My Experience with the Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Strips
It comes in a slim rectangular brown cardboard box which contains all the six strips. The strips are inside a glossy packet that is easy to rip open as it has little slit portions on the top right and left corners.
The strip is attached to a film, which needs to be peeled before application. The strip is comfortably soft. It causes no irritation on the skin. The serum contained in the strip doesn’t drip and is absorbed into the skin fast enough.
The nose strip has a lovely fragrance though it is not very strong. It fades away once you remove the strip.
Almost all the Innisfree products work really well for me, which makes it my favorite skincare brand. This nose strip is no different. Quick and easy to apply, it cleans my nose well. Once I remove the strip from my nose, it successfully pulls out the blackheads, leaving the nose smooth, shiny and clean. The Jeju Volcanic ash in the product does what it promises and nourishes the skin along with cleaning it.
- Easy to apply
- Cleans efficiently
- Has a lovely mild fragrance
- Does not dry out the skin
- Leaves the nose feeling smooth shiny and clean
- Travel Friendly
- None for me!
Would I Recommend and Repurchase?
Yes, I totally recommend this. There could be nothing better than a fast fix for the blackheads on your nose. And I have already repurchased them.
More Pore Treatments?