Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask Strawberry: Hey Ladies!Are you all set to combat the winters?If not, then it’s high time you go for that winter beauty shopping spree right now, so that you can stock up the moisturizers, shampoos and other items that’ll help you deal with the ruthless, cold winds!While cream moisturizers definitely do the trick, when you want to fix dry skin, there is another alternative that helps to fix winter skin as well. And that would be sheet masks. Though sheet masks offer temporary skin solutions, they prove to be quite effective during this season.
So, today I’ll be reviewing the Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Strawberry sheet mask. Let’s find out how it worked!
Basic Info About Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask Strawberry
What is It?
The Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask Strawberry, is a sheet mask that would help you to achieve soft and smooth skin with the help of the Strawberry extract!
What Does the Brand Claim?
The Innisfree It’s real Squeeze Mask Strawberry has moisture from squeezed strawberries which leaves skin looking smooth and bright.
Rs. 100 for one sheet mask containing 0.67 FL.OZ/ 20 ml of the serum.
How to Use It?
- After washing your face, apply a toner to even out the texture of your skin.
- Apply the mask on your face properly adjusting the holes for the eyes and the lips.
- Remove the mask after about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Pat the remaining serum into your face until it is absorbed, instead of washing it off.
My Experience with the Innisfree It’s real Squeeze Mask Strawberry
The Innisfree sheet masks have always had a simple yet pretty packaging. It comes in a white colored packet which has a matte finish. This one has photos of yummy strawberries on it. The mask is securely folded within. The package has two small slits on the top right corner and the top left corner which makes it easier to rip open the packet to take out the mask. There is no chance of leakage as the packaging is sturdy. Also as the packet is slim and not too big, it is can easily fit into the handbag.
The serum contained in the sheet mask isn’t too thick. Neither is it runny like water. It doesn’t stick to the skin but sits on it comfortably, until it is completely absorbed.
This sheet mask has a wonderful strawberry smell that is not too overpowering, neither too mild. But unfortunately, the fragrance isn’t long lasting.
This mask is by far the best Innisfree mask I’ve used yet. Not only did it fix the dryness on my face, but it also left my skin feeling super soft and smooth. It didn’t cause any breakouts. And most importantly, its effects lasted for almost 4 days for me. This is the first time that the effects of a sheet mask lasted this long for me and I felt ecstatic.
Overall Performance of the Innisfree It’s real Squeeze mask Strawberry
- Moisturises the skin
- Makes the skin smooth and soft
- Amazing Strawberry fragrance
- Effects last for almost 4 days
- Reasonably priced
- Travel friendly
- None for me!
Would I Recommend and Repurchase?
Yes! Without a doubt! All of you should try this one. And I’ve already repurchased it!
More Innisfree Masks?
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Bija & Tea Tree Review
- Innisfree Wine Jelly Sleeping Pack Review
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Sea Weed Review
- Innisfree Rose, It’s Real Squeeze Sheet Mask Review
- Innisfree its Real Squeeze Mask Tea Tree Review
- Innisfree Kiwi It’s Real Squeeze Mask Review