Welcome to GlossyPolish !!It’s always great when our readers contribute 😉
Consider this post as a basic FAQ for your contributions!
- For products MRP Rs 175 or below Rs 100 per review (Word Limit 350 and above)
- For Products MRP 176 and above Rs 200 per review(Word Limit 350 and above)
- For General Articles Rs 100 per article (Word Limit 600 and above)
- Review of Avon and Oriflame products will continue to be payable at Rs 100.
Writers with 15 or more published articles in a month will be given access to new launches and PR products.
- Submit the payment info with links to “contactglossypolish “@” gmail.com ‘ , By 2nd of the next month. Payment will be cleared by 6th of the month.
*Imp Note: If you don’t submit payment information for an article within 3 months of the article being published, the payment stands forfeited. A long duration of time is provided, beyond this it becomes difficult for the team to trace.
Article Ownership and Copyright
Once you sell an article to us, the copyright of that article belongs to us. You are bound, NOT to reproduce the images and the content either online or offline. We do accept guest posts from makeup, beauty lifestyle and fashion bloggers. The links for such posts will be no follow.
What we expect from you:
- First and foremost, complete honesty. We hold a responsibility to our readers, please make sure that anything you write, will be accepted in good faith by the readers. No one should be harmed, because of any dishonesty at our end.
- No copy paste allowed in any form. Take out the time and make an effort 🙂 No plagiarism AT ALL!
- No images to be copied from the internet for product reviews or recipes.
- While clicking images, beautify them. Make them an expression of your aesthetic sense. Pictures should be clicked with a camera, in natural/daylight. This ensures that the images are clear and you will not have to do the work again and again 🙂
- Finally, please be cordial. Any rude behavior with ANY team member is not welcome here.
Please see the published articles on glossypolish for the format. We request to please adhere to the standard headings in reviews.
Please follow the following instructions :
- Direct marketing brands like Amway, Modicare etc
- Lesser known and available brands, like Vedicline, Vaadi, Aroma Treasures etc
- Soaps and hand wash reviews.
To check if a product or article topic has already been covered-simply search product name + glossypolish on google
If these sound good to you, welcome aboard 🙂