Who is it for? Kaya Sun Defense Daily Moisturising Sunscreen SPF 30 is a sunscreen with its broad spectrum protection protects the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Ultra boost star rating of 5 offers the highest possible UVA protection.
Rs 870 for 75 ml.
My experience with Kaya Sun Defense Daily Moisturising Sunscreen SPF 30
It comes in a tube of white color with yellow color appealing cap in it. Elegant and leak-proof packing!
The texture of the cream is not very thick but much on its side. Gets easily absorbed in the skin and little quantity resembling almost of pea size is sufficient.
It has a fragrance which is not at all very appealing but ain’t even lead to a headache. It does not stay for long so no problem at all.
My experience with this sunscreen is quite average. I don’t use sunscreen much, so can’t actually notice the difference. Just one application and my skin feel hydrated all day long . What you need to do is, just take a little quantity of sunscreen and apply it all over face and neck. After a few minutes, you will not be noticing any traces in your screen, that’s definitely a great quality for me. It ain’t adds much oiliness to my face and works best under makeup too, the favorite part of mine. It’s quite pricey to me, but as I said, I don’t use it much so not at all worried about its price. For me, its gonna ends last long.
What do I like about it?
- Very lightweight cream
- Prevents tanning
- Is not the oily formulation
- Reveals glow
- Spreads easily
- Little quantity is required
- Moisturises well
- Makes skin healthy and supple
What don't I like?
- Availability could be an issue
Would I repurchase or recommend?
Yes, I will recommend you to try this as its effective and has no side effects.
More from Kaya?
- Kaya Lighten And Smooth Under Eye Gel – Uh Oh
- Facial Cleansing Wipes | Kaya Everyday |Price |Review
- Kaya Daily Use Sunscreen SPF 15 Review
- Kaya Daily Pore Minimising Toner Review
- Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel Review
- Kaya Acne Free Purifying Toner Review
- Kaya Refreshing Mattifying Wipes
- Kaya Skin Awakening Gel Super Orange Bloom Review