What is it? Lotus Natural Blend Botanical Compact a face powder or compact that gives a finishing touch to your makeup throughout the day along with sun protection.
Price: Rs. 475 for 10 g
- Use the sponge given to apply it to your face, neck, ears and other needed areas.
- Best used after applying foundation
My experience with Lotus Natural Blend Botanical Compact
I liked the effectiveness of the product. It helped me to get a dry, smooth and matte touch up to the makeup.
It comes in a peach-colored shiny pallet which has a division in between. One side has the powder (not loose) and the other side has a white sponge used to apply it. The upper part of the box has a fixed mirror. The box is opened pressing a button like structure along the boundary of the box
Texture and shade:
It is one of the lightest shades out of the 3 shades available of the product. Shade – natural beige ( 550)
It is a really smooth, dry and matte powder
It has a soft powder like the fragrance
Why did I like it?
- Gives a smooth touch up to the makeup
- Lighter skin tone
- Matte finish
- Sun protection
- Keeps dry
- Travel-friendly ( good locking)
- Soft and smooth sponge available
- Mirror available allowing it to be used anywhere and everywhere
Why didn't I like it?
- Overpriced ( for me)
Yes, if you are obsessed with a perfect finish of your makeup, then it is worth to buy it.
- Colorbar Timeless Filling and Lifting Compact Review
- Lakme Compact Sun Expert – New and Amazing ?
- Revlon Touch and Glow : Best Compact Powder
- Sephora Mattifying Compact Powder Foundation Review
- Chambor Silver Shadow Compact Review
- Nykaa SKINgenius Compact Rose Beige Review
- Colorbar Radiant White UV Fairness Powder Compact Review
- L’Oreal True Match Genius 4 in 1 Compact Foundation Review
- Maybelline New York FIT ME Powder Compact Review
- Lakme Absolute White Intense Wet and Dry Compact Review