Who is it for?Makeup Revolution London Shimmer Brick Rose Gold is for those looking for a shimmering baked highlighter
Price: Rs 600
How to use?
Either use each shade from the shimmer brick on its own or swirl your brush round to pick up all the colors.
My experience with Makeup Revolution London Shimmer Brick Rose Gold
This comes in a square palette with clear lid and you can see all the 5 shades through it. But, no mirror and brush are provided.
- Shade 1: The lightest of all the shades, this shade is whitish cream with a lot of shimmers infused.
- Shade 2: This shade is the lighter version of true rose gold shade and my favorite among all.
- Shade 3: This is a bronzed copper shade which can be either used as a bronzer or highlighter, your choice!
- Shade 4: The darker version of true rose gold shade. Best to use as a highlighter for fairer skin tones.
- Shade 5: The darkest shade among all of them, it is a pure copper shade; I use it mostly as a bronzer or for contouring purposes. Believe me, it is that good!
All the shades are infused with a lot of shimmers and provides amazing glow to your skin. Moreover, the shades are combined to suit all skin tones.
The texture is super creamy and pigmented. It is very easy to use either with fingertips or brush. One glide is enough for that dreamy glow and you will be able to see those glitters shimmering out.
All day! When I said ‘all day’, I mean it. Tested and experienced, this shimmer brick is my favorite and non-replaceable.
I guess I have said enough already. Just one small drawback, the shimmers in shade 5 spreads all over the palette and lid, every time I use it. I need things to be in their places, otherwise, it is the one of the best highlighters I have ever come across.
So far it is the best highlighter and bronzer. Shade 1 and 2 are perfect for all skin tones. Shade 3 and 5 can be used both as highlighter and bronzer. And Shade 4 is the best shade here for women with fair skin tone.
- Great pigmentation
- Brilliant shimmery shades
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Creamy texture
- Suitable for all skin tones
- Perfect for all occasions
- All day stay
- Shade 5 tends to spread all over the palette
- Contains parabens
Would I repurchase or recommend it?
Yes, there are many highlighters better than this, but if you want something affordable yet best, this is what you should own.
Yes, I will consider repurchasing it.