Who is it for? Maybelline Master camo Color Correcting Pen is a color correcting pen with the applicator which looks to camouflage various skin imperfections. Here I am reviewing Apricot, which is suitable for correcting dark circles on medium to tan skin tone.
Price- $9.99 per stick
How to use:
Step 1: Upon first use, twist the bottom of the pen 10-15 times or until the product is visible on the sponge.
Step 2: Next, apply by tapping the cushioned tip applicator onto the target area and gently blend.
Step 3: Finish with concealer or foundation on top.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Maybelline Master Camo Color Correcting Pen
It comes in a pen shape with a twister on the bottom and the applicator on top. It is travel-friendly.
It easily blends able and is liquid in nature.
I have a wheatish complexion with dark circles and I am conscious of it. Recently I started covering my dark circles and I must say, that this product helps me to cover those dark circles very easily.
I apply foundation, then this color corrector and I top it off with concealer. I must say that applicator helps me with that precision.
But you need patience when you use it for the very first time.
What do I like about this product?
- Easily blendable.
- Applicator helps with precision.
- I like the color pigmentation.
- It is lightweight on the skin.
- I even use it for dark spots and it helps.
- It has good coverage.
What I dislike about the product?
- Using for the first time is a hassle, as you need to twist it at least 15-20 times.
- Some people may find it pricey as for the same price you can get a palette consisting of all 6 shades which are used in color correcting techniques.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes, this product doesn’t disappoint and provides with that smooth finish. A star is deducted just for the first time hassle.