Who is it for? Miss Claire Nature essence Face Mask Whitening Rice a brightening sheet mask for all skin types. It is a moisturizing mask that provides quick hydration to the skin and gets rid of dryness.
Price- Rs.99 for 1 Sheet(25ml)
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Miss Claire Nature essence Face Mask Whitening Rice
The mask comes in a white plastic packaging. It is a one-time use product. The packaging is very hygienic and travel-friendly. The sheet inside is biodegradable as well.
Colour & Texture
The mask sheet is of white color and made up of very thin cotton. It is soaked in colorless serum. The serum has thin consistency but still, it does not cause a mess by dripping everywhere. The mask and the serum feel comfortable and do not irritate the skin.
There is almost no fragrance in this mask. So, it won’t cause any irritation on sensitive skin.
I have tried many K beauty brands when it comes to sheet masks. This new range of masks is like a new addition to my mask sheet experience. This is a paraben and other few harmful chemical free mask sheet which is a huge plus point. The consistency of the serum is on the lighter side. I felt the serum is slightly thinner than The Face Shop mask sheets. This particular variant is more suited to moistureless skin through every skin type will find it good. Like most other masks its effects are also temporary. Thankfully it does not cause acne or aggravate the existing ones.
What do I like about this mask?
- Lightweight sheet mask with rice extract and hyaluronic acid
- Does not feel heavy on the skin
- Instantly moisturizes dry skin
- Gives a temporary plumping effect
- The sheet is thin and comfortable
- Gives healthy glow to the skin that stays 2 days or so
- Paraben-free formula
What I dislike about this mask?
- Effect is temporary
- No skin lightening effect as such
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
This mask gives a boost of moisture within 15 minutes plus it smells good. I would definitely repurchase this. If you are looking for lightweight sheet masks then you might try this. I would recommend Dear Packer, Innisfree or The Face Shop mask sheets over this though.
More Miss Claire Masks?
- Miss Claire Nature essence Face Mask Rejuvenating Blueberry & Acaiberry Review
- Miss Claire Nature Essence Face Mask Anti-Oxidant Gojiberry & Sea Buckthorn Review
- Miss Claire Nature Essence Face Mask Pore Care Volcanic Review