Who is it for? Organic Harvest Sheet Mask Wild Rose is for those looking for organic sheet masks that brighten the skin and are easy on the pocket.
My experience with the Organic Harvest Sheet Mask Wild Rose
So the packaging of the sheet mask is quite pretty. The front has a floral design with the name of the product mentioned. The back has details about the brand, ingredients and how to use. I like the fact that they gave details about the company. So in terms of packaging, I’m pleased.
So the sheet mask is basically a cotton sheet. When you open up the packet and take out the mask, it has a plastic film on one side. Initially, I thought that having the film would make it easier to play the mask, but unfortunately, it made nothing easier. I couldn’t apply it well with the film on and so I had to take it off, and the mask started sticking to different ends. So basically, didn’t help. As for the serum, I couldn’t really tell about the texture because there’s not even an extra drop of it. The mask too isn’t soaked well with serum.
So it’s the usual pricing of sheet masks. So there’s not much I’d say about that.
For some reason, I had a feeling that this mask would either be fragrance-free or it would have a really lovely one to it. Sadly, that wasn’t the cake. The fragrance was something like sandalwood and was extremely strong. I hated it.
When I applied the sheet mask onto my face, there was a burning sensation around most parts of my face. For the first 2-3 minutes, it was really bad and I wanted to take it off immediately. But, at the same time, I was really looking forward to trying the Organic Harvest masks and wanted to see the results…so I decided to bear with it, hoping it would feel better. It did get a tad bit better but the burning sensation was there for all the 15 minutes that I kept it on. I couldn’t keep it on any longer.
Usually, when you take off a sheet mask, there is some serum left on the face. But with this, not even a bit. My face was dry!! So I wasn’t expecting much from this mask.
When I woke up in the morning, I saw no difference at all. The only thing that it did was add softness and smoothness to my skin.
What do I like?
What do I not like?
- Hard to apply the mask
- No serum
Would I recommend & repurchase?
I’m not so sure as I didn’t see any change. But, I might give this another chance.
More by Organic Harvest?
- Organic Harvest Sheet Mask Figs & Gold Dust Review
- Organic Harvest Frankincense Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Green Tea High Gloss Lip Balm Review
- Organic Harvest Daily Nourishing Night Cream Review
- Organic Harvest Daily Day Cream SPF 30 Review
- Organic Harvest Lemon Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Orange Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Lavender Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Moisturising Lotion Review
- Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Facewash Review
- Organic Harvest Tea Tree Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Neem Tulsi Toner Review
- Organic Harvest 3-In-1 Face Wash Review