Who is it for? Parachute Advanced Aloe Vera Enriched Coconut Hair Oil is for those looking for an affordable hi roil with aloe in it.
INR 69-/ for 150 ml.
How to apply?
Regularly massage on scalp and apply across the length of the hair till tip for best results.
My experience with Parachute Advanced Aloe Vera Enriched Coconut Hair Oil
Parachute Advanced Aloe Vera Enriched Coconut Hair Care Oil comes in a blue transparent bottle that has a flip open cap with a small hole.
Colour and Texture:
The oil is colorless and very light in consistency. It does not feel heavy or sticky on the scalp.
It smells a little different from the regular coconut oil. But the fragrance is very light.
I have used this oil for 5-6 times. Coconut and Aloe Vera are two magical ingredients that are great for our hair. Coconut strengthens your hair while Aloe Vera acts as a conditioner.
This aloe Vera infused coconut oil definitely nourishes your hair and you can see the results once you start using it regularly.
But honestly, I did not see any huge difference between the other variants of regular parachute coconut oil and this aloe Vera enriched oil. I felt it is just like the regular coconut oil and functions exactly like that. Moreover, the percentage of Aloe Vera is not mentioned in the ingredient list.
What I did not like:
- Nourishes hair.
- It is not at all sticky.
- Makes your hair smooth and silky.
- Comes in 3 different sizes, also includes travel size.
- Easily available.
- Not really different from the regular coconut oil.
Would I recommend/repurchase?
I would say that it is good hair oil that nourishes your hair, but also it is not really different from the regular coconut oil.
More Hair Oils?
- Garnier Ultra Doux Nourishing Hair Oil Review
- Clinic Plus Nourishing Hair Oil Review
- Assure Hair Oil – Is it a good Choice?
- Soulflower Rosemary Lavender Healthy Hair Oil – Is it What Your Hair Needs ?
- Dabur Amla Hair Oil : Does it Really Work ?
- Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil – Yay or Nay ?!
- The Body Shop Rainforest Coconut Hair Oil Review
- Cantharidine Beauty Hair Oil Review
- Dabur Vatika Enriched Almond Hair Oil Review
- Khadi Natural Tulsi Herbal Hair Oil Review