Who is it for? This The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Clay Mask is a soothing pore controlling clay mask for oily skin. It is not a daily use mask. To be used 1-2 times a week for rejuvenating your skin.
Rs 995 for 100ml/3.85oz
How to use:
After cleansing, apply a considerable amount to the face and neck avoiding the lip and eye area using fingertips. Leave for 5-10 minutes and then rinse with clean water. The mask does not dry. Rinsing off the product with lukewarm water and then washing the face with cold water to seal the pores is preferable.
Any Sensitivity Alert?
No, it has been made with acne prone and sensitive skin in mind with tea tree oil being the main ingredient.
My experience with The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Clay Mask
Sturdy plastic container. Travel-friendly. Reusable.
Has a thick consistency but not too heavy on the skin. Applies easily and smoothly all over the face and neck.
It smells rather ‘fresh’. The fragrance is a mix of tea tree oil and mint but is mild in general.
It gives a very soothing and cool sensation on your skin right after you rinse it off. It is not too heavy on the skin on application. The mask won’t dry out on your face.
What do I like about this?
- Soothing and Refreshing
- Helps in oil control
- Good for sensitive skin
- Mild fragrance
- Good for summer use
- Not required to be used daily
- Good quantity of product available
What don’t I like about this?
- Bit expensive
- Not suitable for dry skin
- The fragrance might be a turn off for some
Would I repurchase or recommend?
I thought it was a decent product. Would buy it again unless I find anything better. I have combination skin and it is useful for oil control in the summer months.
More Body Shop Tree?
- Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimizer – Your New Best Friend?
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner | Best Toner For Summers!
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Body Wash Is…
- The Body Shop Tea Tree 3-In-1 Wash Scrub Mask Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Review