Who is it for? Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz is an ultra-slim, retractable pencil that is ideal for outlining and detailing brows.
INR 3300 for 0.035 g
My experience with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
This brow wiz comes in a very slim black body. It has a pencil on one end and a spoolie on the other end for natural-looking finish.
How to use :
- Start by outlining the under arch of the brow, moving toward the tail end, then blend using the spoolie end of the brush.
- Move to the upper arch and blend using the spoolie.
- To add detail and dimension, add hair like strokes to the front of the brow.
- With the tip of the pencil, lightly sketch in the same direction as the hair’s natural growth.
- Use this technique on sparse areas throughout the brow and blend using the spoolie for a natural finish.
- Remember that all ABH products are highly pigmented, so little pressure is required when applying.
I bought this brow wiz from amazon. it was recommended to me by my sister she bought it from me from Texas and since then I am a fan of this brow wiz . Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz is an ultra-slim, retractable pencil that is ideal for outlining and detailing brows. The unique wax formula adds texture and creates the appearance of fuller-looking brows with ease and flexibility. Use the fine-tipped pencil to create tiny hair-like strokes in areas where there is sparseness. Then, use the spoolie end to blend for a natural-looking finish. the brow wiz lasts long. It is a bit expensive then other but if you start using this you won’t any other eye pencil or brow wiz .
- The perfect tool for outlining brows and adding precise detail
- The fine-tipped pencil mimics the look of brow hair with detail and precision
- The formula features the perfect blend of wax and color that delivers high payoff
- Adds natural-looking texture to brows
- Available in a wide range of 10 shades that offer universal shade-matching options
- Delicate has to be handled with care
Will I recommend it?
Yes, it is recommended by me this eyebrow pencil is the best I’ve ever used. Able to create a natural brow line with short feathery strokes.
More by ABH?
- Anastasia Brow Gel Clear – Worth the Hype?
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit Review
- Anastasia Beverly Hills | Hot or Not
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation Review
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit Powder Mink Review
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit Review
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Review