Who is it for? Dr. Batra’s Anti-Acne Cream is a cream for acne. This product is ideal for the severe level of acne also.
Price and quantity:-
Rs.350 for 100g
How to use?
Gently squeeze the tube and take the required quantity in your palm. Apply it on clean face 2-3 times a day. Massage in a circular motion on the affected areas.
My experience with Dr. Batra’s Anti-Acne Cream
This product is packed in an opaque white tube with flap-open cap.An absolutely travel –friendly packaging. The quantity available inside the product is also satisfactory.
It has a very mild and pleasing fragrance.
White in Color.
A Semi- solid consistency with greasy texture.
My experience with Dr.Batra ’s anti-acne cream:-
I suffered from acne for many years and this product worked well on my skin. It transformed my skin into a healthier one. So; it is an all in one cream for acne. It works best with Dr.Batra acne clearing face wash.
What did I like about this product?
- Suppresses the size of a pimple and prevents the occurrence.
- Lightens the skin by one shade.
- Fades away the blemishes due to acne or other reasons.
- This product contains Tannins that reduces irritation and itching.
- Does not clog the pores.
- Berberis Aquifolium also was known as Oregon grape root fights acne and skin irritation.
- Echinacea provides the soothing effect, curbs infections and provides a healthy skin. It is also a natural deep cleansing agent.
- Olive leaf extract prevents the skin from aging effect and damages.
- Nonsticky and doesn’t leave any residue on the skin.
What I disliked about this product?
- It requires more patience for visible results because the frequent application is needed.
- Sometimes, the nature of this product changes making us assume that it is spoilt.
- Slightly expensive for the quantity.
- It is not easily absorbed by the skin and takes a minute for drying.
- Opaque packaging. So, don’t know how much is left inside.
- This product is not a permanent solution for acne. In severe cases, acne problems will return when stopped using it.
Would you recommend or repurchase this product?
Yes. I would recommend this product.