Who is it recommended for? Cipla 8X Shampoo Is recommended for anyone who suffers from severe dandruff, hair fall and other fungal or bacterial infections in the scalp. This product is recommended by most of eminent professional physicians. It is important to buy this product after consulting a good physician.
It is a Ciclopirox and zinc pyrithione shampoo with a pH-based formulation.
This is an effective medical product and it is available in any good drugstore or in amazon.
Price and quantity:-
₹248.50 for 100 ml.
How to use?
This product can be used as a shampoo or a conditioner also. Take 5ml for short hair and 8ml for long hair. Gently massage 8 x shampoos directly on the scalp and leave it for 2-3 minutes. No need of additional application on the hair. Rinse away with clean water. Strictly no need to apply any other conditioner or shampoo after using 8 x shampoos. This product must be used at least twice in a week.
My experience with Cipla 8X Shampoo
This product is packed in a white bottle with a dark green lid. It is neatly packed in a travel-friendly manner.The package is tamper-proof and leak-proof.
The fragrance of the product is pleasing and good.
The color of the product is brilliant blue.
The consistency of the product is very thick.
I suffered from severe dandruff and hair fall.I tried various dandruff products but nothing worked. So, I consulted a well-known physician and she recommended this product. My dandruff vanished completely in two–three washes. It effectively reduced my hair fall too. So, it is an all-in-one product for dandruff and other infections in the scalp.
What did I like about this product?
- It eliminates dandruff efficiently.
- Reduces hair fall
- Prevents the Occurrence of dandruff in the future.
- Best packaging.
- It can be used as a conditioner cum shampoo.
- It can be used as a conditioner after rinsing with any mild shampoo.So; it is compatible with any shampoo.
- Best medicine for dandruff and seborrheic infections of the scalp for both men and women.
- It has the goodness of Aloe Vera which is a natural conditioner.
- The price of the product is considered for the benefits given by it.
- Imparts long-time benefits.
- Provides the necessary pH of the scalp to control infections.
What I disliked about this product?
- This product causes dryness after use.
- Pregnant women cannot use this product. In case of severe cases, they can consult a good physician and use it.
- Lactating mothers cannot use this product because there is a possibility that the drug can be expelled from the milk.
- Children below 15 or 16 cannot use it.
- Should not use on open wounds on the scalp.
- Not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use.
- Opaque packaging. So, the level of inner content is not visible.
Would you recommend or repurchase this product?
Definitely, yes. I had been using this product for around 9 months. So, I will recommend or repurchase this product. More than my recommendation, it is important to listen to a physician’s advice before using. This usage of this product is based on various medical conditions and severity.
More on Seborrheic Dermatitis?