Who is it recommended for? Intiwash is a feminine hygiene wash to gently cleanse the sensitive areas. Suitable for those who need to give special attention to their feminine hygiene due to any number of reasons.
Price and Quantity:-
Rs 160 for 100 ml.
How to use?
Take a 5ml quantity or less than that in your palm. Then, apply the solution in your intimate area and lather. Rinse well.
My Experience With Intiwash
Travel-friendly and sturdy packaging.
The fragrance is very mild. So, it can be used by people who are allergic to strong smells.
Colour and consistency:-
The color of intiwash feminine hygiene wash is colorless and has a watery consistency.
My experience with this product is very good. It gave a lot of benefits. The price is also not too expensive compared to its benefits. It gives a fresh and clean feeling. There has been no irritation or sensitivity. All in all product for feminine hygiene but use it moderately.
What did I like about this product?
- Mild fragrance
- Keeps the intimate area clean and generally protects it from hygiene-related infections
- This product is enriched with sea buckthorn oil which contains an abundance of vitamins, minerals,anti-oxidants, and amino acids.
- It contains lactic acid which helps to maintain the required Ph level that cannot be provided by water because the Ph level water is/soaps have more than 7. Acidic Ph keeps the vaginal area healthy.
- It can be used on period days to keep the bad odor away.
- Imparts fresh clean feeling.
- Safe for regular
What I disliked about this product?
- Opaque packaging. So, don’t know how much of the product is left.
- Otherwise, I don’t have any dislikes for this product.
Would you recommend or repurchase this product ?
Yes, Of course. I had been using this product for more than 6 months.I do recommend this product but consult a Gynaecologist before buying in case you have any medical conditions.
More on Feminine Hygiene?