Elle 18 Prom Pink :Hey, chicas! we all know Elle 18 is one of the most promising and affordable, Indian drugstore brand, And it has some impeccable product, in its kitty. I have dabbled some products from Elle 18 before, and recently I got my hands on Elle 18 Color Pop Matte Prom Pink read on to know how it worked for me?
Price – INR 100
My experience with Elle 18 Prom Pink
The packaging is quite basic, And ain’t that sturdy, It majorly has a black body with twist-up cap which has a flat top and graffiti on it. That adds, Chic touch to the packaging, you can see the Shade name engraved on the bottom.
I would say this is a creamy matte lipstick, which glides on like cocoa butter. My lip feels moist and hydrated after its application, It settles down in a while. This definitely is my go-to lipstick. On days when I have chapped lips this doesn’t show up any sort of flakiness or fine lines. And Despite its creamy texture it doesn’t bleeds or feathers. But yes it does the transfer, after application. So what I do is dab Little powder on my lips, and voila no more lip marks on the coffee mugs, yay! This lipstick easily gets removed by any makeup remover wipe in a go! Trust me, ladies, this Little baby is a steal.
It stayed on my lips for good 4 hours, and then it started fading away from the center. I had little pigmentation on my lips for 6hrs after that I preferred to reapply, and I also had my meals in between. So overall staying power of Elle 18 color pop matte lipstick is fairly average.
Shade and Pigmentation:
Elle 18 has surely notched up its pigmentation game, and I am more than impressed by the color pay off and pigmentation of this range. It covers hyperpigmentation as well. Two swipes of this lip color and you are good to go. I Adore the lip shade prom pink, its perfect blend of subtle coral shade with orange undertones and a hint of neon pink to it. I swear by this shade in most of my day looks, I see this shade working well with fair to medium skin tones, but if you fall on the warmer tones this shade can wash out on you.
It has subtle vanilla fragrance which I quite like.
This lip shade works too well for me and its formulation makes it one of my best budget lippie, Moreover, it hydrates my chapped lips and doesn’t accentuate fine lines or flakiness. So ladies what are you waiting for?? Luscious lips are just 100 bucks away, go grab your favorite lip color.
- Its formulation is way too hydrating for a matte lipstick.
- Goes well with most of the Indian skin tone.
- Decent quantity of product is delivered and it goes long way.
- Smells divine
- Highly pigmented
- No tagging while application
- Glides on like cocoa butter.
- Doesn’t bleeds or feathers on lips.
- I like the after stain of this lip color.
- Gets removed effortlessly.
- Readily available.
- Fades away from the center and settles in the corners.
Will I repurchase/recommend?
I will highly recommend this product to each one of you out there ! you definitely need to try these popping shades it’s worth every single penny. Grab your shades and comment down below which one you picked for yourself.
Rating 4.5 / 5
More Elle 18 Color Pop Matte ?
- Elle 18 Color Pop Matte Lip Color Super Pink Review
- Elle 18 Color Pops Matte Lipstick Mauve Date Review
- Elle18 Color Pop Matte Lipstick Selfie Red (R34) Review
- Elle 18 Color Pops Matte Lipstick Rust Rage Review
- Elle 18 Color Pops Matte Lipstick Berry Crush is Vampy Pretty!
- Elle18 color pop matte Lipstick Deep Pink & Rose Day Review