Who is it for? Exposed by Incolor Soft Matte Lip Cream Vienna 20 is for everyday use, for those who find Liquid Matte lip colors drying and especially for those wanting lasting liquid nude shades at a very reasonable cost.
6mL for ₹250
18 months after the day of opening
How to use
Like any other Liquid Lip color use the wand to apply to your lips. (wait for a few seconds for it to dry). You can exfoliate your lips as well before application so as to prevent chapping of lips.
Sensitive skin alert?
My experience with Exposed by Incolor Soft Matte Lip Cream Vienna 20
This liquid lip color comes in a rectangular plastic transparent body. The transparent body makes it very convenient to identify the shade. It has a black cap which makes it very sleek. It has a doe- foot applicator, which enables easy application and helps define lips. It absorbs enough product for a single application which prevents dipping the applicator multiple times. The bottle comes in a regular grey cardboard box; however, the design of the outer covering is very luxurious. The packaging is spill proof.
Shade and texture
This shade, that is, 20 Vienna is a pink nude shade with brown undertones, almost like a light mauve shade. It would look very flattering for light to medium skin tones however it may appear to wash out the darker tones. This shade is a bit darker than shade 430 of the Matt Me range and the exposed lip shade range stays true to its shade, unlike the Matte Me ones which turn one shade lighter after drying. The texture is very creamy, it glides over the lips. The shade, however, applies lighter on the lips than it does when you swatch it on the wrists.
The lip color lasts for about 7 hours. The lip color is not completely transferred proof but has a decent resistance. The lip color dries in seconds and after that holds on pretty well.
It has a very mild coffee fragrance similar to that of Lakme 9 to 5 mousse lip and cheek tint coffee lite shade, however, the fragrance of the Incolor exposed range is very faint and is barely noticeable in contrast to Lakme which has a very strong fragrance.
I have been on the lookout for the perfect nude lipstick and I won’t deny that this range fits the bill. The formula is not at all drying rather feels like a lip gloss. The lip color dries and turns matte in barely 3 seconds. It doesn’t transfer easily and it is smudge proof. The wand prevents spillage. I love nude shades that suit the majority of skin tones, this one, however, may wash out darker tones. Overall, I do not regret this purchase and would recommend this for daily wear. For the price, this is a perfect nude lipstick.
What do I like about it?
- Cream formula
- Ideal for everyday use
- Nude shade
- Moist matte
What do I not like about it?
Would I recommend this?
Of course! For this price, I would definitely go for this matte liquid lip color.
More Incolor Lipsticks?
- Incolor Creme Lipstick 43 – Who should Buy This?
- Incolor Metallic Lipstick 33 Review
- Incolor Matte Me Lipstick Moroccan Orange – Cheap but Good?
- Incolor Matte Me Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream 413 Review
- Incolor Matte Me Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream 423 Review
- Incolor Matte Me Ultra Smooth Lip Cream 421
- Incolor Matte Me Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream 401 And 415 Review and Swatches
- Incolor Matte Me Ultra Smooth Lip Cream 407 Review
- Incolor Matte Me Lipstick 424
- Incolor Absolute Primer With SPF 15 Review
- Incolor Long Lasting Matte Lipstick Pure Red, Incolor Citrine and Incolor Copper Review
- Incolor Lip Perfection Lipstick 202, 231 Review And Swatches
- Incolor Metallic Lipstick 45 Review
- Incolor Long Lasting Matte Lipstick Big Cherry, Summer Breeze, Frizzles Reviews And Swatches