Grapeseed Oil Uses: Grapeseed oil is extracted from the pressed seed of grapes, after wine-making whatever seeds are left, those are used in extracting oil. This oil is known for its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and anti-oxidant properties as well as the high amounts of omega chain fatty acids and vitamin E contained in grape-seed oil, have made it a popular topical treatment for skin.
- Prevents aging- Application of grape-seed oil on face and skin is very helpful in delaying the aging process. It also acts as a moisturizer and can be applied before bedtime for effective results.
- Acne Prevention- due to its excellent anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties grape-seed oil is helpful in the prevention of acne.
- Stretch marks- Applying grape-seed oil on areas can help in reducing the stretch marks. And applying this oil before pregnancy will also prevent and treat stretch marks.
- Treats bag under the eyes- application of this oil may help in reducing their presence and also works wonder for the skin lines near eyes.
- Sun Protection- It is very effective in sun protection as it some resistance to ultraviolet radiation, but a total exclusion of sunblock will not be suggestive.
- Dandruff and Dermatitis- Dandruff is caused mainly by dry scalp, adding moisture to your scalp, along with beneficial anti-oxidants and anti-bacterial properties found in grape seed oil, will prevent the rapid accumulation of dead skin cells.
- Hair loss- Hair loss is a very common problem, and the use of grape-seed oil frequently can be very helpful in the prevention of hair fall.
- Hair conditioner- Grape-seed oil is odorless and non-sticky, therefore it can be very beneficial in the treatment of dry hair, split ends and other hair problems.
- Straighten hair- application of grape-seed oil is very helpful in the treatment of frizzy curly hair. It won’t give a parlor like a straight effect on the hair but will help in improving the texture of hair.
- Source of Vitamin E- Grape-seed oil can be used for cooking as well and is considered as a good source of Vitamin E.
- No Cholesterol- This oil has no cholesterol and a very little saturated fat which is very beneficial for health.
- Grape-seed oil has the highest concentration of polyunsaturated fats, so it’s good for your heart as well.