What is it? Himalaya Anti Wrinkle Cream helps to delay the formation of wrinkles and making the skin firmer with its herbal formula. Himalaya Herbals Anti-Wrinkle Cream is infused with the richness for several natural extracts like aloe vera, lemon, grape, sandalwood and red poppy which help in toning the skin, keeps the skin hydrated, protects from sun damage which leads to premature aging.
Price- Rs.250 for 50gm
My Experience with Himalaya Anti Wrinkle Cream
Packaging- This cream comes in a translucent colorless matte glass tub with a deep green screw-open plastic lid. There is an additional stopper lid provided to prevent spilling. A matte pink and white outer packaging protects the glass tub. This outer cover contains all the necessary informative details, usage, ingredient list etc. The packaging, being of glass, is quite weighty and not fit for travel. This bulky tub looks good when it sits there in the vanity but I am not fully happy with this inconvenient and unhygienic packaging.
Colour & Texture- This is a pure white colored cream with a light consistency. It is not too dense but not runny either. It is not too much oily but supplies my skin with sufficient amount of moisture. This cream would suit combination, normal and dry skin but might feel greasy to oily skin so it has been specified in the packaging ‘for normal to dry skin’.
Fragrance- This cream has herbal and aloe vera kind of fragrance. The fragrance is not very light but not headache causing. It stays for about 15-20 minutes. I confess, I am not a fan of the smell but I can bear it.
Experience- As I mentioned before, this cream is a lightweight moisturizer without SPF or any other potent anti-aging ingredient like hyaluronic acid, retinol etc. It has a light creamy base and some herbal extracts (like aloe extract and grape extract) in it. It is not as thick as a regular night cream but sufficient for my combination skin. It moisturizes the dry parts of my face well and does not give pimples to the oily zones. I apply it in place of my night cream and the next morning the skin looks healthy, glowing and plump. Naturally, the pores look less prominent. However, if I am not moisturizing my skin properly throughout the day, the plumpness goes away by afternoon. That makes me say, this cream’s effects are temporary and I don’t think it would be able to reduce wrinkles. To get rid of early signs of aging, a more potent formula would be required.
- Lightweight moisturizer for normal, combination and dry skin
- Plumps up the skin
- Makes the skin radiant and glowing
- Alcohol and paraben free
- Does not cause pimples on my skin
- Effects are temporary
- Not potent enough to reduce wrinkles and signs of aging
- Not completely herbal
- Bulky glass packaging is very inconvenient to travel with
- Packaging is not hygienic either
- The fragrance is not that appealing
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Himalaya Herbals Anti-Wrinkle Cream is a basic moisturizer for the skin that provides temporary plumpness to the skin. Though this moisturizer reduces dehydration and gives nourishment to the skin but fails to keep the wrinkle reduction claims. So, I will not be buying this one again and will not be recommending to anyone as well.
More Night Creams / Anti Wrinkle Creams?
- Loreal Paris Revitalift Laser X3 Renewing Anti Ageing Serum Review
- Olay Age Protect Anti-Ageing Cream Review
- Olay Total Effects 7 In One Anti Ageing Foaming Face Wash Review
- Jovees Premium Advanced Anti – Ageing Serum Review
- Garnier Light Complete Yoghurt Night Cream Review
- Lotus Herbals NUTRANITE Skin Renewal Nutritive Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Optimals White Oxygen Boost Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream Review
- Neutrogena Light Night Cream Review
- Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating & Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream Review
- Garnier White Complete Multi Action Fairness Night Cream Review
- Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream Review
- Himalaya Youth Eternity Night Cream Review
- Omorovicza Rejuvenating Night Cream Review
- Olay Natural White Night Nourishing Repair Cream Review
- Forest Essentials Night Treatment Cream Jasmine and Patchouli Review