Egg Bleach for Face : Bleach is something that every one of us does on a regular basis. Some more frequently than the others but it’s really an inevitable part of our fairness and beauty routine
While many resort to the chemical bleachers or the gold ,diamonds bleaches there are others who prefer to go all natural Which is the best way even though it is time consuming
You can expect to turn into snow white overnight.
It requires time and patience.
Lots of it!Here is something that may help along the way, its the Home Made Egg Bleach .
If you are one of those who like to go slow and steady on the fairness goal then this one ingredient is going to make you fair for sure and also tighten your skin.
NO SAGGING – NO TAN !
Now who doesn’t want that .I’m a total sucker for such stuff.
The trick is to bleach your skin with the egg yolks!
Separate the white part from the yellow part.
However don’t throw away the white part because it’s great for skin tightening but the yellow part is the real deal because it doesn’t only give you the same tightening effect but also delivers the skin it’s topical protein requirement and bleaches it so well that even the soft hair on your face will turn into a goldenish brown color overtime just like it does when you use the chemical bleach.
- Separate the yolk and mix it well.
- And apply it all over your face like a mask.
- Twice or even thrice a week would do your skin a world of good
- The only major drawback is the pungent egg smell.
- If you are an egg eater you might not mind it so much but if you aren’t you are going to hate it.
- You can add lemon juice which again is an excellent natural bleach to cut out the smell of egg
- You can even add a few drops of tea tree oil or green tea oil etc…
If you can’t get any oils etc just go ahead with the raw egg
Trust me it’s totally worth it
You got to take some pains to get some gains :)
More Skin Lightening Treatments ?