This is the first Huda Beauty product reviewed from my collection of lipsticks i.e. HUDA Beauty Spice Girl Liquid Matte Lipstick. The shade is dark brown in color and can mostly suit all skin tones.
27$ for 2.5 ml.
How to use:
- Prep your lips: To improve the consistency of application, gently exfoliate with a lip scrub. Blot off any excess oils.
- For maximum impact, line lips using the Lip Contour and fade towards the center.
- Apply a thin layer of Liquid Matte in the corresponding or lighter shade to fill in the rest.
- Allow approximately 30 seconds for the color to set and intensify to an opaque finish. Color appearance may vary based on skin tone.
My experience with HUDA Beauty Spice Girl Liquid Matte Lipstick
I love having a collection of different shades to mix and match, so I tend to buy lipsticks of all kind to try on contouring shaping etc. Spice Girl by HUDA Beauty is a liquid matte lipstick and the brand has a cosmic range in the matte collection. The shade is an iconic 90s brown.
The company claims to have hydrating ingredients like beeswax and olive oil, no doubt the product glides on the lips really smooth but starts feeling dry after some time. I usually nourish my lips with lip balm before applying.
The effect the lipstick gives after putting it on is amazing. It gives a solid matte finish; the formula is well pigmented and intense. There are good results with one swipe but depends if you want it darker you can go for a second one.
The lasting power is also superb; it lasts for around 5 hours even after meals. The lipstick has a soft vanilla aroma, which is really nice. The packing of the product is really pretty and different. I look like frosted glass but is made of acrylic with a black head. We can see the shade of the body but in frosted form.
- Creamy texture
- Matte finish
- Long lasting
- Well pigmented
- Pretty packing
- Good applicator
- Nice fragrance
- Amazing shade range availability
- Feels dry after some time
Would I recommend
I would definitely recommend the product because the quality is really nice and it has a good range of shades available and I will buy few more shades too.
More from HUDA Beauty :