Continuing to my obsession with Korean Skincare stuff, today I am going to share my experience with a Face cream from Innisfree Green Tea range, Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Cream.I never get bored of trying out new moisturizers. So, here’s another review of new one. I have heard so many good things about the green tea line from Innisfree so I decided to give this a go. Innisfree green tea range is my favorite daytime skincare, especially at work. Working in an office environment, the air conditioner can be drying for your skin. The Green Tea Balancing range is made for combination skin and is suitable for hot and humid climates. I just Love the Korean natural brand Innisfree, it is my current favorite brand!
Basic Info About The Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Cream
- Combination Type: A balancing cream for deep hydration and nourishment made from green tea and green tea seeds
a moisturizing and nourishing cream containing eco-friendly Jeju fresh green tea & green tea seed. More moisturizing and refreshing than ever before!
- Green tea extracted from fresh green tea leaves harvested on Jeju Island is rich in amino acids and minerals that help keep the skin moisturized.
2. This product is as light as whipped cream and is absorbed quickly to provide the skin with intense hydration.
3. The cocoa butter forms a thin layer of moisture on the skin and provides intense hydration for combination skin.
- Product suggestions for the 3 most common types of skin
– oily skin: The green tea fresh line
– combination skin: The green tea balancing line
– dry skin: The green tea moisture line
– special moisturizing and nourishing care line: The green tea seed line
- Hydrate and recharge your skin with Jeju green tea!
Our green tea products’ vitality and deep hydration are supplied by green tea extracts from the fields of Jeju Island, renowned for its cleanliness and abundant plant life. Using these products will leave skin feeling smooth, supple, and deeply hydrated.
- Ingredients:- The Green Tea Extract (69.5%), Propanediol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Orchid Extract, Cocoa Seed Butter, Camellia Leaf Extract, Prickly Pear Extract, Tangerine Peel Extract, Tangerine Extract, Orange Extract, Grapefruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Extract, Shea Butter, Betaine, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, C14-22 Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Stearic Acid, Arachidyl Glucoside, Arachidyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, PPG-5-Laureth-5, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance.
- Price:– 1859rs
- Quantity:-50 grams.
My Experience With Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Cream
This is now my daytime daily basis moisturizer. I was able to quit using acne moisturizers with the help of this does really well on my skin. For the most part it keeps my bad acne to a minimum and my skin seems stable and comfortable quite for a while now. I was expecting it to be a little more hydrating than the balancing lotion since this one’s supposed to be a cream but, the texture of it is same. Quite watery but not runny. It’s not enough for the winter weather but works best in the summers. The smell would probably be a little strong for those with fragrance issues, but its fine for me. It has a very light and fluffy texture, and it is not greasy at all. A little can cover almost all of my face. It absorbs pretty fast and has a light, floral smell. It hasn’t broken me out which is the best thing about it and it really does calm my skin after a long hot day. This might be the most effective moisturizer I’ve used in my view of my skin. My skin just stayed hydrated and less oily. This is the only cream that works for me. It also lasts for a really good time; I would definitely recommend this product to anyone suffering from oily skin and dehydration. This product is bliss. I have been using this cream for a while now and feel that this product is comparable and fit to the expensive skincare products in terms of quality, efficacy and overall effectiveness. It provides adequate moisture to the skin, leaving it soft with a healthy glow. I can’t explain in words more about how much it has improved my skins overall. You can feel the same and immediate difference after its first use. It made my skin very soft, moisturized, supple and velvety. Also, it doesn’t make your skin greasy. It just feels like your skin is much softer and nicer than before!
Overall Performance of Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Cream
- Lightweight texture
- Sinks in fast.
- Keeps oily skin hydrated all day long.
- Balances oil production on skin.
- Less quantity of the product.
- Quite Pricey.
- Not easily available.
- Smell is a bit strong.
- No spatula to scoop out product.
Would I Repurchase Or Recommend Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Cream?
I would rate it 5/5 after ignoring the issue about its bit strong smell. Definitely! I Love this product that I tried, it just makes my skin moist and balanced. The consistency of this product is pretty concentrated so not much product is needed. It just does what it says, which is keeping my skin moist and hydrated all day long! Obviously repurchasing it when runs out of this container. It is especially for normal to combination skin so I wouldn’t recommend it to people with dry skin and highly recommend for oily & combination skin.
More Innisfree Green Tea Products?