What is it and who is it for? Kama Ayurveda Nimba Purifying Soap is an all natural antibacterial soap, best suited for oily to combination skin- especially if exposed to different environments.
Rs.250 for 75 gm
How to Use:
Lather well and apply on face. Make sure the soap is dried off and then stores, else, expect it to melt away really soon.
My Experience with Kama Ayurveda Nimba Purifying Soap
It being soap has been a very good travel companion. I just used to blow dry the soap before storing it away and I have not faced any issues! The soap is actually surprisingly tiny for the price.
The soap is dark muddy green in color. It actually as the same colored lather and WILL stain your whites, so be careful.
The soap itself is a really good product. It soothes and relieves itchiness and does actually keep, environment induced acne at bay. The downside is that this stuff will totally suck out all the oil from your skin. I made it a point to immediately moisturize my skin. I suggest you guys do the same too…trust me, even if you have oily skin, you should not leave your skin mattified (whatever that means).
- Travel friendly
- Soothes the skin-especially travel fatigued itchy skin
- Decent antibacterial
- A bit expensive
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
I will still recommend the Sebamed face wash over this one, but while you are travelling-this just might be your best bet!! Recommended.
- Neem Oil Benefits for Skin
- Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash Review
- Organic Harvest Neem Tulsi Toner Review
- Jovees Jojoba and Neem Scrub Review
- VLCC Neem Face Wash Review
- Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Neem and Saffron Review
- Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub Review
- Patanjali Neem and Tulsi Face Wash Review