I am sure we all love the Himalaya Purifying Neem face wash commercials 😛 These Amelie inspired,vintage Kolkata –ish adverts are so catchy! The advertising company has done a stellar job! You feel like buying the Himalaya Neem Face Wash and giving it a try 😉 I have acne prone oily skin. I get an occasional pimple and have forever been on the lookout for a good product to deal with them! Let’s see if this one matches my requirements 🙂
Basic Info About Himalaya Neem Face Wash
What is it and who is it for?
This is a neem face wash and anyone who has mild pimples or even if you think you get pimples in this summer season, then this is for you.
Rs 100 for 100 ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
What does the Brand Claim about Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash
Himalaya’s Purifying Neem Face Wash is a soap-free, herbal formulation that cleans impurities and helps clear pimples. A natural blend of Neem and Turmeric bring together their antibacterial and antifungal properties to prevent the recurrence of acne over time.
- Neem is an excellent skin care ingredient known for its antibacterial properties. It improves general skin health and immunity, combating bacterial infections such as acne, boils and ulcers. Neem tackles bacteria from the root and prevents the recurrence of pimples and blemishes.
- Turmeric has been used as an antiseptic for centuries, and it is regarded as one of nature’s most powerful healers. The herb helps to even out your skin tone and colors, making it an excellent ingredient in a face wash. It also helps to retain the skin’s elasticity, making it supple. Turmeric has strong anti-inflammatory properties, which soothe your skin.
Moisten face, apply a small quantity of Purifying Neem Face Wash and gently work up a lather using a circular motion. Wash off and pat dry. Use twice daily.
My Experience with Himalaya Neem Face Wash
I always like pump style products as they are easy to use on the go, but hard to carry in your bag, so I made sure I buy this bigger bottle.I bought this because I was suffering from pimples due to this humid and hot weather suddenly in Pune! I could see my pores getting blocked and then small blackhead problems emerging. This is the main reason as I wanted to tackle the blocked pores before a full-blown acne knockout happened. I gave it at least 15 days and voila, it is managing to dry out many pimples.
Which could have erupted in this heat? Initially, I did not notice much happening but later this did help me to dry out skin overall, now this skin dry feel happens with this face wash, so do use a light gel moisturizer.
The gel wash is smooth but it does not feel foamy, it creates mild foam and the gel feels very smooth to use, I try and use drinking water to wash the face. This does feel like it will take some time to rinse off, the skin feels like it has some slippery feel to it, but surprisingly this dries the skin lightly, you can use it for oily skin I would say.
Overall Performance of Himalaya Neem Face Wash
- It managed to dry out a pimple and blocked pores in 15 days
- The gel feels smooth to use
- The smell is mild
- The pump style bottle is very easy to use
- Great for summers
- Manages to remove surface oil and grease
- The wash is hard to rinse off
- Does not deep clean
- It makes the skin dry, so the only oily skin could use it
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
Yes, I would say give it time, it will dry out mild pimples. I will buy it again if any active pimples happen during summer.
Where to buy this?
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B006G83ZXO” locale=”IN” tag=”sone-21″]Himalaya Neem Face Wash 200ml[/easyazon_link]
More products with Neem and benefits of Neem?
- Jovees Scrub | Jojoba and Neem | Mild or Too Mild?
- Bajaj No Marks Neem Face Wash Review
- Kama Ayurveda Sesame, Sweet Almond, And Neem Oil Review
- Himalaya Herbals Neem Foaming Face Wash Review
- Garnier Pure Active Neem Purifying Face Wash Review
- Ayush Anti Dandruff Neem Conditioner Review
- Ayush Anti Dandruff Neem Shampoo Review
- Biotique Neem Face Wash Review
- Nature’s Essence Purifying Neem & Aloe Vera Facewash Review
- Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Peel-Off Mask Review
- Khadi Natural Neem Face Pack Review
- Khadi Natural Neem Tulsi Herbal Face Pack Review
- Everyuth Naturals Neem Papaya Scrub Review
- Lotus Herbals Neemwash Neem and Clove Purifying Face Wash with Active Neem Slices Review
- Jovees Neem Face Wash Review
- VLCC Ayurveda Double Power Double Neem Face Wash Review
- FabIndia Neem Tulsi Skin Toner Review
- Nature’s Essence Neem And Aloe vera Moisturizing Lotion Review
- Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack Review
- Organic Harvest Neem Tulsi Toner Review
- Neem Oil Benefits for Skin
- VLCC Neem Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub Review
- Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Neem and Saffron Review
- Patanjali Neem Aloe Vera Face Pack Review
- Patanjali Neem and Tulsi Face Wash Review
- Fabindia Neem Tulsi Mud Pack Review