Who is it for? Kaya Purifying Cleanser is for those who have recent acne breakouts and need a face wash that is gentle and effective.
Price- Rs. 380 for 100ml
How to Use
Use AM PM as required
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Kaya Purifying Cleanser
Comes in a tube packaging, sturdy and travel-friendly.
Runny gel texture. Lathers decently.
This was suggested to me by Kaya specialist for my sensitive acne prone skin. It has done wonders for me. My sensitive acne has subsided and my skin is generally healthier. I trust this product and would recommend you girls give it a try if your skin has been acting up lately.
What do I like?
- Effective against mild acne
- Keeps skin clear
- Not harsh on skin
What I dislike?
- It gets sold out easily online!
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes. I am a loyal Kaya customer now. This is recommended.
More from Kaya?
- Kaya Sun Defense Daily Moisturising Sunscreen SPF 30 Review
- Kaya Lighten And Smooth Under Eye Gel – Uh Oh
- Facial Cleansing Wipes | Kaya Everyday |Price |Review
- Kaya Daily Use Sunscreen SPF 15 Review
- Kaya Daily Pore Minimising Toner Review
- Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel Review
- Kaya Acne Free Purifying Toner Review
- Kaya Refreshing Mattifying Wipes
- Kaya Skin Awakening Gel Super Orange Bloom Review