What is it and who is it for: Lakme Eyeconic Kajal White is Kajal in white shade from Lakmé under its Eyeconic range. It is basically for those who love to experiment with their look, are a fan of shimmer look, who want to make their eyes look bigger than actual size.
Nykaa – Rs.200/- for 0.35gms
Aramshop – 250/- for 0.35gms
Amazon – 202/- for 0.35gms
How to use:
This is the best part because of its packaging; it comes in form of pencil and functions by twisting the tube in circles.
While applying, simply twist the tube and take out the desired Kajal, make sure not to take out much because it can easily break apart, a bummer again. Now apply wherever you want (above or under the eyes) and you are good to go.
My experience with Lakme Eyeconic Kajal White:
I would say I have been enjoying using this product, because it is easy to apply, does not leave your eyes watery because of the milky texture and sets quickly. It lasts 5-6 hours not 10 hours which is a bummer, for people like my who prefer matte look instead of shimmer and wants their beauty product to last all day long. It is worth applying before a night out, marriage or any event. And I cannot overlook the fact that it pops up my eyes and makes them look bigger than they actually are.
- Smooth and milky texture.
- Sturdy and different packaging.
- Can be used for different things and places.
- Good pigmentation in a single swipe.
- Safe for all kinds of eyes, does not irritate while applying.
- Packaging makes it easy to apply.
- Does not smudge and is waterproof.
- Reasonably priced.
- Comes in 5 shades.
- It has a shimmery touch to it, which not everyone likes.
- 10-hour stay it not correct, it stays around 5-6 hours.
- There is no information about the ingredients.
Overall would I recommend or repurchase?
Lakme Eyeconic Kajal White is worth a try. I recommend it if you like wearing slightly shimmery white with a matte look, the quality overall and the super affordable price tag of Rs.250 makes it difficult not to buy. And of the top it makes your eyes pop out and look bigger that the actual size.