Who is it for? Mamaearth Onion shampoo helps to control hair fall. Rich in natural and hair-loving ingredients such as onion oil, vitamin E and plant keratin, this shampoo keeps your hair healthy and well-nourished.
INR 349 for 250ml
How to use:
- Gently massage the shampoo on wet hair and scalp with fingertips, to work into a lather
- Rinse thoroughly, and follow it up with a silicone-free conditioner
My Experience with Mamaearth Onion Shampoo
It comes in a sturdy white bottle with a pump. It looks good and is travel-friendly
It has a gel-like texture which lathers well.
Even though it is an Onion shampoo, it does not smell like onions. It has a nice natural fragrance to it.
Ease of Application:
With the pump, it is very easy to use. Just take the required number of pumps and apply it.
It has been a month and, well, it seems a regular shampoo to me.
I bought this shampoo with high hopes. I had hair fall and before this I was using Biotique Bio Kelp Protein shampoo, which was great, I just felt the need to change. This has a nice fragrance and lathers well too. It gets rid of oil and other dirt on hair. Everything is perfect with this. But it did not control my hair fall, the reason why I bought this shampoo. I don’t use conditioner, so this shampoo did make my hair a bit rough.
Maybe if I use it with conditioner and oil from the same brand, it might help my hair fall. But so far, it did not do anything for hair fall.
- No parabens or harsh ingredients
- Gentle on Scalp
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Lathers easily
- Smells nice
- Did not do anything for hair fall
- Large quantity not available. 250ml gets over quickly
Would I repurchase?
No, not this one, but I might purchase the other shampoo from Mamaearth.
More by Mamaearth?
- Mamaearth Ultra Light Indian Sunscreen Review
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask Review
- Mama Earth Bye Bye Blemishes Face Cream Review