Who is it for? Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Tahitian Blue is for those beauties who love to add little drama to their eye makeup with a teal blue color.
How to use?
You can use this on your lower lash line, just like a normal kajal, or replace it with an eyeliner, or simply just fill in your eyelids.
My experience with Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Tahitian Blue
This comes in a sleek pencil packaging, with a silver pull off cap; I find this eye stick very travel-friendly and easy to work with. Just a little thing which bugs me was, it didn’t come with a sharpener.
This has a super creamy, waxy texture and glides on easily. When you try to build up the shade. This clumps up.
This has no fragrance at all… Bonus ? you don’t want extra chemicals in your eyes.
So this range has 21 shades… Most of which are shades of green or blue. They also have general shades of grey, black, white. I am totally loving the colors…They are so good for summers… Perfect for daytime or beachy looks. I got Tahitian blue E-07 for me, which is more of an algae green shade, with blue undertones to it; this shade will look good on both warm and cool skin tone…now coming to its performance. It delivers moderate pigments on the first stroke; you need to apply it multiple times for getting the maximum color payoff and even application. I already have oily eyelids, this smudges insanely. It won’t even last for more than an hour; I used it on the lower lash line and went beyond the rim of my eyes… This one doesn’t just stay… I also went on to use this on my upper eyelids. Again this just budged all over. Moreover, this leaves pigmentation after removing. You really need to be careful while working with it. You cannot draw a thin precise line with this one. As the nib of this pencil is quite thick.
What did I like?
- Popping vibrant shades
- Will last you long
- Dose does not irritate eyes
- No burning sensation in eyes
- Creamy formula
- Spreads quickly
- Multi-purpose use
What didn't I like?
- Smudges insanely
- Leaves pigmentation on removing it.
- No one stroke application.
- Clumps up when building up the shades.
Will I recommend?
Not really, you can give this one a skip. If the stay part doesn’t bother you and you have dry eyelids you can give it a try. As this range has some gorgeous shades, moreover it’s dead cheap. But if you are heading out for longer periods. Skip this one.
GlossyPolish Rating – 3
Product Purchased by Glossypolish
Follow us on Instagram: GLOSSYPOLISH1
More Miss Claire?
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Denim – Good Buy?!
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 58
- Miss Claire Eye Shadow Shimmer Dust 18 – Get Your Bling On !
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Creams Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 01 , 05 ,07 , 16A , 17 ,27 Review and Swatches
- Miss Claire Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 06 Review
- Miss Claire Butter Lip Balm Biscotti Review
- Miss Claire Butter Lip Balm Lady Fingers Review
- Miss Claire Sense Red Glimmerstick For Lips Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 05 Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 13 Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream Shade 16A Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 01 Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream Shade 39 Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Creams Shade 8 And 11 Review and Swatches
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 16 Review and Swatches
- Miss Claire Professional Eye Shadow Palette No.1 Review