If there is one product that has hogged the “limelight “ (pun intended ;) )past couple of years- it is the highlighter..! Something that we had never paid much attention to in the past, has become such an integral part of a makeup routine.Recently Nykaa has launched its highlighter duos, out of the two launched I am reviewing the Nykaa Glow Getter Highlighting & Illuminating Duo Glitterati 02.
Price and quantity
Rs 699 for 6gm
My experience with Nykaa Glow Getter Highlighting & Illuminating Duo Glitterati 02
The product comes in a pan with a transparent cap. The packaging is not necessarily very sturdy, but it is not flimsy either.
The highlighter duo Gliterrati is warmer of the two sets launched and will go beautifully on all skin tones, especially if you have a warmer skin tone.
Powders are really finely milled without being powdery.
The shade Rose Gold is very, very creamy and pigmented. It blends like a dream. This shade will suit everyone..! Very happy with it.
The color Blonde gold is really beautiful. But it is not as creamy as the rose gold shade. My suggestion would be to use this with a good quality brush and never with fingers. With a brush and quick light buildup, it will make you shine like a star, really. But it sets super quickly and doesn’t blend much then.
Actually, if you think about it the gold shade will be used more for inner corners of eye, brow, and nose tip..much blending is not needed there-dodged a potential bullet ;)
Once you are aware of these formula behaviors, I think you CANNOT go wrong with this product.
Oh and by the way, if I sound too peppy…I am! An Indian product formulated for Indian skin tones ahs my heart.
- Very pigmented
- Not powdery
- Good staying power
- Not chunky glitter-very finely milled
- Rose Gold shade is very creamy
- Rose Gold is very blendable
- Stays on
- No fallout
- Blonde gold shade is not very creamy and doesn’t blend as well as the rose gold
Would I repurchase or recommend this?
I am very happy with the quality of these products. The colors are buildable and the shades in this one are love. Especially great if you have warm or dusky skin tone
- Jeffree Star Skin Frost Eclipse Highlighter Review
- Measurable Difference Baked Face & Body Highlighter Review
- The Makeup Revolution Pro Illuminate Highlighter Review
- Colourpop Pressed Powder Highlighter Review
- Makeup Revolution London Radiant Lights Strobe Highlighter Review
- Chambor Light and Sheer Skin Highlighter Review