‘Inner Beauty is Great but a little Mascara never hurts’
‘Mascara makes everything better’
‘The more mascara the better’
The above quotes are totally true. I truly believe that adding a little bit of mascara makes a big difference to your look and of course, it doesn’t hurt. I’m completely a mascara and lipstick kind of girl. No time to get ready, add a couple of coats of mascara and a dash of lipstick and you’re ready to go. That’s a tip I always give my clients who prefer keeping it simple. So obviously, I’ve tried a couple of brands of mascara, and I must say there are some really good ones out there in the market. Recently, I tried the PAC Big Eyes Magical Mascara and I’m going to review it for all you Glossy Polish readers.
Basic Info About PAC Big Eyes Magical Mascara
What the brand claims
PAC Cosmetics is a professional makeup artist brand with an aim at bringing the highest quality, innovative cosmetic products to all makeup lovers and professional artists. The brand is known for their wide range of trendy makeup products, tools, brushes, and accessories.
PAC 2 Way Big Eye Mascara is a unique body and brush type to suit your everyday mascara needs.
- A special brush design makes your lower lash application easier than ever before.
- The unique formula makes the mascara waterproof and lasts all day long.
- Give that extra punch to the lashes which will add to your beauty.
INR 595 for 5g
My experience with the PAC Big Eyes Magical Mascara
The mascara tube comes in red and black with the font printed in black and white. My favorite thing about this particular mascara is that it comes with two wands. One wand is a bigger one which we usually see to apply the product to our lashes and give it that curl. Now, for all those who have been applying mascara, we all know how difficult it is applying the product to the lower lashes. Accidentally, it has definitely touched our skin and made our job a little more difficult. So, PAC has made our life easier. Their mascara comes with a second wand that is made specifically for our lower lashes. It’s an extremely thin wand with very fine bristles which makes the application much easier.
The product, on the whole, is really good. It adds a lot of thickness and length to our lashes. The issue that I have with it is that the formula is a little runny as compared to other brands. Also, I feel that the pricing on the product should have been a little lower. Another thing that troubled me was that if the product ends up going into the eyes, it stings a bit. And ideally, that shouldn’t happen.
Overall Performance of PAC Big Eyes Magical Mascara
- Add thickness
- Add length
- Two wands for upper and lower lashes
- Pricing on the higher side
- Formula is a little runny
- Stings the eye
Would I recommend and repurchase?
For the wands, yes. Otherwise, I’m not too sure. There are other brands available in the market that are equally good and are priced lower. But, I would definitely recommend the Big Eyes Magical Mascara as having two wands is really helpful in the application.
More Mascaras ?
- Lakme Perfect Radiance Eyeconic Mascara Review
- Diana of London High Curl Mascara 01 Black Review
- Faces GlamON Volume Perfect Mascara Review
- Blue Heaven Liquid Mascara the Cheapest Mascara that Works!
- Maybelline Hypercurl the Volume Express Mascara (Waterproof) Review
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Review
- Maybelline the Hyper Curl Volum’ Express Easy Wash Mascara Review
- Lakme Iconic Curling Mascara Royal Blue Review