Who is it for? PAC Pure Pigmented Eyeshadow PP19 Is For those looking for a strongly pigmented gold eyeshadow, that is easy to blend and affordable.
INR 300 for 2gm
My experience with the PAC Pure Pigmented Eyeshadow PP19
The eyeshadow refill comes in a round magnetic pan that is placed in a firm plastic casing. The brand has kept the packaging very simple, which is nice. The back of the pan has the eyeshadow number.
The eyeshadow is powder based but very smooth, almost butter-like. When you touch the product, it doesn’t feel powdery at all.
I usually used a brush to apply eyeshadows and this one blends super easily with it. It doesn’t get patchy at all.
I love how pigmented this product is. Even one swipe of it onto the eyelids will show the color.
If you see the picture of the eyeshadow refill, you will be able to tell how much I love this shade. It’s beautiful. I use it all the time, on myself and my clients too. It’s not a very hard gold, it’s got the right amount of shimmer to it.
PAC is a brand that I totally love. Not very often do you find an Indian brand that is of good quality and super affordable? This eyeshadow does a beautiful job and its very reasonable.
So far, with this eyeshadow, I’ve had no issue of it washing or fading off. In fact, even if its kept for a few hours, it doesn’t crease. So yay!
What do I like?
- Simple packaging
- Good staying power
- No creasing
- Blends well
What do I not like?
- As of now, I have no negatives.
Would I recommend & repurchase?
OH YES!! I can’t tell you how much I love this particular eyeshadow. It can be easily played down or up, depending on the event. So yes, go for it!!
More from PAC?
- PAC Pigmented Eyeshadow PP33 Review
- PAC Longlasting Kohl Pencil Black – Best Kajal ?
- PAC Longlasting Kohl Pencil Skin Review
- PAC Cosmetics Auto Lip Liner Mauve |Swatches | Price |Review
- PAC Retro Matte Gloss 07 Review
- PAC Ultimate Beauty Blender Sponge Review
- PAC Beauty Blender Sponge Review
- Pac Micro Finish Makeup Fixer Review
- PAC Big Eyes Magical Mascara Review
- PAC Plush ColorLock Longlasting Lipliner Review