Who is it for? Patanjali Crack Heal Cream helps in repairing cracked heels and fine lines on fingers.
Price and quantity
Rs. 60 for 50 gm
My experience with Patanjali Crack Heal Cream
I purchased it for my mom who was having problems with her cracked heels. Within a week of use, the cracks filled up and ended up giving a smooth look to the feet. The best time to apply it is during the night as it gives a longer time to heal and the body is at rest. It can also be applied to rough elbows, hands, and fingers.
The cream comes packed in a tube which further is packed in a cardboard box. The packaging is quite good, and the tube is sturdy. A tube of 50 gm usually lasts for around 30-40 usages.
The fragrance is quite strong, like that of camphor which might not be liked by the majority of users. It has typical herbal ointment smell which might resemble other ayurvedic creams.
Color and texture
The color of the cream is off-white. The consistency is quite thick, and an oily ointment comes out along with the cream once you squeeze it out. It contains fine granules which melt and mixes with the oil once you rub it on your skin. Though the texture is quite creamy it doesn’t feel sticky once it is completely absorbed by the skin.
How to apply?
- Squeeze out a pea-sized drop of cream directly on the affected area
- Massage it on your skin until it gets completely absorbed by the skin
- It is recommended to use it at night and wear socks for better results if you have applied it on your feet.
What do I like about it?
- Natural and ayurvedic cream
- No tingling sensation
- Heals painful cracks
- Shows results within a week of usage
- Multipurpose- can be used on elbows, knees, feet and fingers
What do I not like about it?
- Very strong smell
- Very thick and creamy consistency
Would I recommend and repurchase?
I would definitely recommend it for those suffering from painful cracks in heels or rough elbows as it is a natural remedy and repairs your skin within a week.
More by Patanjali?