Who is it for? The Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Pure Attraction is for those of you, who are looking for summery shades or shades that give you a no-makeup look.
Rs. 599 for a tube containing 4.2 gm of the product.
My Experience with the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Pure Attraction
The packaging is sturdy and travel-friendly.
Consistency and Texture
The texture of the lipstick is smooth. Also, its consistency is light and creamy. It gives the lips a sheer-y appearance. Also, it doesn’t dry out the lips and feels comfortable.
The pigmentation is quite poor. This lipstick needs at least three to four swipes until it shows its true colour. Also, the ones with pigmented lips will not be able to cover the pigmentation with this lipstick.
This one does not have a fragrance of its own.
I have a love-hate relationship with this lipstick. While I love the natural no makeup look this shade gives off, I hate the fact that it doesn’t stay long. Forget heavy meals, this one starts fading with one sip of water. It fades evenly though. A good thing is that this shade is very close to my natural lip shade, therefore once it fades off, it isn’t that noticeable.
But so many reapplications are quite the hassle. But I still do use it as my daily lip shade to college and work because of how pretty it makes my lips look.
What do I like about it?
- Sturdy packaging.
- Pretty shade.
- Sheer finish.
- Gives off a natural no makeup look.
- Feels comfortable on the lips
- Fades evenly
What did I not Like?
- Doesn’t survive even a sip of water.
- Needs numerous reapplications.
- Real color comes on only after at least three swipes.
Would I Recommend?
All those of you who dislike reapplications, fast fading lipsticks that don’t survive even a sip of water, this isn’t for you. But if you can handle all that for the pretty shade, then go for it.
For me personally, though I absolutely love the shade, I will not be repurchasing it.
More Revlon Lipsticks?
- Revlon Seductive Sienna Lipstick : Review + Swatches
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Fuchsia Shock|Best Fuchsia Lipstick?
- Revlon Black Cherry Lipstick|Review|Swatches
- Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick Shade Trendsetter Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Pearl 465 Plumalicious Review
- Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick Supermodel Review
- Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick Rose Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Siren 677 Review
- Revlon Moisture Stay Lipstick Mulberry Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Look At Me Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Shine In Pink Sizzle, Berry Couture, Rich Girl Red Review and Swatches
- Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick It Is Royal Review
- Revlon Matte Balm Standout Review
- Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm Flirtatious Review