Hello, lovely readers so, today I will be reviewing the Skin Whitening Cream: L oreal Skin Perfection AGE 20+. Read my complete review to know more about this product.
Basic information about the Skin Whitening Cream: L oreal Skin Perfection
Rs.99 for 18g
What does the product claim?
Skin care customized for your age from the age of 20, stress, pollution and other daily aggressions may lead to imperfections on your face such as oiliness, pimples, marks and skin become dull.
Enriched with Purify, this formula helps reduce imperfections such as spots, hides blemishes and marks and controls oil for a shine-free look.
Vitamin 3X complex combines 3 vitamins: vitamin B3 and C, known to act on melanin responsible for dullness and dark spots and vitamin E.
UV FILTERS: known to protect skin from sun rays which cause darkening.
- Glowing and shine-free skin
- Clean and fresh skin
Day after day:
- Imperfections are reduced
- Skin is fairer
- Skin quality is improved
- Tone is even
How to use:
Apply at least once a day for cleansed face and neck. Avoid eye contour.
Dermatologically tested and non-comedogenic formula
36 months from the date of manufacture
Sensitive skin alert?
My experience with the Skin Whitening Cream: L oreal Skin Perfection
I got this LOREAL PARIS: SKIN PERFECT ANTI-IMPERFECTIONS+WHITENING CREAM AGE 20+ free with the casting creme gloss. I was really excited to use this product on my face as it comes with a lot of expectations and benefits claimed by the brand plus I got it for free so, who doesn’t like to try out a free product that too from Loreal. I use this cream in the morning while getting ready for the college. It was quite creamy and smooth to apply. it gives that instant glow to my face without making my face greasy and oily which is really impressive. This doesn’t give a fair look but its successful in hiding blemishes to an extent.
I have been using this for past 20 days and I have seen little reduction in my blemishes and acne scars but don’t expect immediate results from this one. It has an amazing fragrance which feels great and refreshing. The effect of this cream doesn’t stay for too long and needs to be applied twice to keep that blemish-free look throughout the day. But for this price, it is quite a steal as it really evens out the skin tone and helps you to get that perfect glow one needs to look blemish-free every day.
It also contains UV filters which makes it work as a sunscreen too and helps to protect our skin from getting dark by the harmful UV rays. But isn’t too successful in providing good moisturization hence, not a good option for winters.
About the packaging:
It comes in a white colored squeeze tube with a golden colored cap with screw lock which makes it look really classy and makes it travel-friendly too. All the details are printed on both the sides of the tube.
Colour and texture
The cream is white in color and has a very thick and creamy texture. This enables it to be applied smoothly. It gets blend evenly without leaving any patchy finish and doesn’t make your face look whitish like you are wearing some powder on your face.
Overall review of the Skin Whitening Cream: L oreal Skin Perfection
- Contains vitamins like B3, C, and E known to improve skin
- Contains UV filters
- Dermatologically tested
- Non-comedogenic formula
- Quite budget friendly
- Creamy texture
- Smooth application
- Non-greasy finish
- Instant Glow
- Covers blemishes
- Amazing fragrance
- Does not provide much moisturization
- Needs to be applied twice to make it stay all day.
Would I recommend?
I would love to recommend this product to anyone who needs a cream that gives a blemish-free look with even skin tone on daily basis. This cream is quite budget friendly and hence, much useful and handy to be used every day. It also contains vitamin 3X complex and purify which makes it more skin friendly and will not harm your skin if used every day. It is a great option for those having oily skin and also works fine for those having dry skin. This cream does its job and is worth giving a shot.
More Whitening Products?
- Whitening Body Lotion : Nature’s Essence Almond and Honey
- Nivea Lotion : The Night Whitening Body Lotion is Just
- Lotus Professional PHYTORx Whitening and Brightening Face Wash Review
- Avon Naturals Papaya Whitening Cleanser Review
- Biotique Bio Coconut Whitening and Brightening Cream Review
- Lotus Herbals Active Skin Whitening And Oil Control Face Wash Review
- Biotique Whitening And Brightening Face Wash Review
- Nivea Whitening Floral Touch Deodorant Review
- Nivea Whitening Cell Repair and UV Protect Moisturizing Cream is Dope !
- Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Compact SPF 23 Review
- Lotus Herbals WHITEGLOW Oatmeal & Yoghurt Skin Whitening Scrub Review
- Biotique Bio Fruit Whitening and Depigmentation Face Pack Review
- Nivea Whitening Smooth Skin Roll On Review
- Nivea Whitening Even Tone UV Protect Body Lotion Review
- Lotus Herbals White Glow 3 in 1 Deep Cleansing Skin Whitening Facial Foam Review
- Dove Whitening Original Deodorant Spray Review
- Loreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Deep Whitening Radiance Exfoliating Crème Review
- Nivea Whitening Deodorant Fruity Touch Review
- Pond’s Flawless White Deep Whitening Facial Foam Review
- Jovees Premium Natural Whitening Serum Review
- Lotus Herbals Clay white Black Clay Skin Whitening Face Pack Review
- Nivea Body Lotion Extra Whitening Cell Repair and UV Protect Vit C Review
- VLCC Snigdha Skin Whitening Serum Review
- Lotus Whiteglow Skin Whitening and Brightening Gel Crème Review