Who is it for? St. Ives Oatmeal Scrub and Mask is a mild exfoliator cum mask which scrubs the skin leaving it clean and softer. The product is for anyone who needs a mild exfoliator without drying it out. Even though the product doesn’t list a skin type, but in my opinion, it is ideal for dry to combination skin types.
399 Rupees for 170 ml
How to use
1. Wash your face
2. Take a small amount of the product and massage on the skin
3. If you wish to use it as a mask, leave it on for 5 to7 minutes
4. If used as a mask,
5. Follow up with a skincare regime
Any sensitivity alert?
My experience with St. Ives Oatmeal Scrub and Mask
The scrub comes in a plastic tube with a sturdy flip cap which secures the product firmly. The packaging lists the ingredients and the method of using the product on the back side of the tube. Even though the cap is tight but the size of the tube makes the product difficult to travel with.
The scrub comes out as a white lotion with tiny brown granules which are walnut shell powder. The product feels creamy which abundance of small granules which scrub the skin nicely while the creamy texture helps to smooth out the product on the face and massage it.
The face scrub cum mask has an amazing scent which is a perfect mix of sweetness and hints of the heavenly scent of cocoa butter. Sadly, the fragrance goes away as soon as you wash the product.
I absolutely love how the product makes my skin feel really smooth and soft. The mild scrub helps me get rid of the dry and dead skin on my face without making the face red or irritated. The creamy product when used as a mask helps me with the dry spots on the face.
As this is a mild scrub it can be used more often than a harsher scrub which is ideal for my sensitive skin.
What do I like about this?
1. The scrub is non-abrasive and can be used multiple times a week
2. The tube packaging makes it easy and hygienic to use
3. The product can be used as a scrub and mask
4. The product makes the skin soft and smooth
5. Nicely priced for the quality
6. Ideal product for a quick mask
7. Doesn’t cause redness or any irritation
8. Has an amazing fragrance
9. It is paraben and oil-free
What don’t I like?
1. The product is not easily available
2. A little bulky for traveling
Would I repurchase or recommend?
This is an amazing product that gives you scrub and masks in one tube. It makes the skin feel amazing without causing any irritation to my very sensitive skin. I will definitely repurchase it.
More by St Ives?
- St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash Review
- St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub Review
- St. Ives Timeless Skin Apricot Scrub Review
- Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub is Simply.
- St Ives Even and Bright Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange Facial Scrub Review
- St. Ives Sensitive Skin Gentle Apricot Scrub Review
- St Ives Exfoliating Body Wash | Smoothing Apricot |Review
- Best Collagen Lotion | St Ives Body Lotion| Renewing Collagen & Elastin
- St Ives Body Wash Rich Vanilla Body Wash
- St Ives Lotion | Daily Hydrating | Vitamin E lotion with Avocado
- St Ives Lotion Replenishing Mineral Therapy