Who is it for? Sugar Fiery Berry Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick is a deep berry shade that gives the perfect cosy winter look for the winter festivities. This gothic berry shade would look perfect on all skin tones.
Price- Rs.199 for 1.5ml & Rs.499 for 4.5ml
My Experience with Sugar Fiery Berry Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick
This liquid lipstick comes in a transparent plastic tube. Its lid has a applicator brush which applies the lip colour perfectly.
Fiery Berry is an intense berry shade. The shade looks dark pink when it is wet but it settles into a deep maroon-berry shade. The shade is extremely bold and it needs strong-heart to carry this kind of a shade effortlessly.
Texture & Pigmentation
It is a medium density liquid lipstick. It is easy to apply but you need exfoliated lips for an even look. Deep shades like this often look patchy on the lips so it is extremely important to apply even coat when the lipstick is wet. The pigmentation is excellent. One coat is enough for even the most pigmented lips.
It has light fragrance that does not take more than a few seconds to go off.
I am not into dark maroon or berry shades as I do not have the heart to carry off a bold gothic look. Just because of this I went for the mini version before buying the full size. On my lips, it looks like a deep maroon berry shade. On darker lip tones the berry side would get more focus. The stay time is good. The dryness issue is still there but a moisturizing lip balm can take care of that. I have slight pigmentation around the right corner of my lips. The best thing is this shade does not highlight it.
What do I like about this liquid lipstick?
- Extremely bold dark beery liquid lipstick
- Suits every skin tone
- Best for cosy winter makeup looks for evening party or weddings
- Sets within minutes
- Stays for 7+ hours without heavy oily meals
- Can be worn with both ethnic and western wears
- Does not highlight pigmentation around the lips
What I dislike about this liquid lipstick?
- Might look patchy if not applied evenly
- Drying formula; lip balm underneath is a must
- Fades from the center of my lips with drinks of light meals
- Might flake off if applied in excess amount
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I am not still comfortable with this kind of intense shades so I might not buy the full size. I would recommend this shade to those who are looking for a vampy berry liquid lipstick.
More Sugar Lipsticks?
- Sugar Lipstick Suede Secret Matte Poplin Plum
- Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Viola Review
- Sugar Princess Peach Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Bare Flair Liquid Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick BRINK OF PINK Review
- Sugar Twist And Shout Fadeproof Kajal 01 Black Velvet Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Lip Crayon Mary Poppins Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Tan Fan 03 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 09 Suave Mauve Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rethink Pink Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Wine and Shine 08 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rust Lust 05 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Drop Dead Red 10 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Plum Yum 04 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Brazen Raisin 01 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Crayon Lipstick – 01 Scarlett O’Hara (Red) Review