Who is it for? Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rose Repose is a perfect rosy peach for muted lip look. If you are looking for a pink based daytime liquid lipstick then this one would be a good option.
Price- Rs.499 for 4.5ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rose Repose
This liquid lipstick comes in a clear plastic container which looks like a regular lipstick bullet from outside. It comes with a built-in flat felt applicator. The applicator offers the best finish so it is quite useful.
Rose Repose is a warm toned pink based peach shade. The shade looks pinker on pigmented lips. On less pigmented lips the peach tone comes out more. The shade is extremely pigmented. It gives full opaque finish in just one swipe even for pigmented lips.
This is a classic liquid lipstick; not the creamier butter matte one. Its texture is slightly thick but still, it is an even consistency liquid. It sets pretty fast so you need to be super quick with the application to get desired finish. It can be too drying on the lips so put a generous amount of lip moisturizer before application.
It is a fragrance-free product.
This is a liquid lipstick in every sense. It is highly pigmented, stays for ling and gives extremely matte transfer proof finish. The shade is universal; you can wear it with any attire and every occasion. The shade pictures quite well. If you can master the art of applying this lipstick quickly without mistakes then it should work nicely. Use only the applicator or a suitable brush for application. Fingers might give the patchy finish.
What do I like about this liquid lipstick?
- Sober rosy peach shade for daytime or workplace
- Warm toned shade; suits everyone
- Pigmentation is superb
- 7+ hours stay time
- Completely transfer proof
- Does not stain lips
What I dislike about this liquid lipstick?
- The formula is quite drying
- Unforgiving formula; very difficult to correct mistakes
- Touch up is tricky
- Not paraben free
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes. The shade is quite good and wearable so I might buy it again. I would recommend it to those who want a pink based muted lip color.
Product Purchased by GlossyPolish
More Sugar Lipsticks?
- Sugar Lipstick Little Bo Peach | Swatches + Review
- Sugar Lipstick Suede Secret Matte Poplin Plum
- Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Viola Review
- Sugar Princess Peach Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Bare Flair Liquid Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick BRINK OF PINK Review
- Sugar Twist And Shout Fadeproof Kajal 01 Black Velvet Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Lip Crayon Mary Poppins Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Tan Fan 03 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 09 Suave Mauve Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rethink Pink Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Wine and Shine 08 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rust Lust 05 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Drop Dead Red 10 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Plum Yum 04 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Brazen Raisin 01 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Crayon Lipstick – 01 Scarlett O’Hara (Red) Review