Hello ladies! As the sun have finally started to shine on us again and winter is gone till next year, I am going to review The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter that saved me during the winters. The body butters from body shop in general are really moisturizing as well as smell good. Since body butter generally are more on thicker compared to lotions, they are very rich in moisture and the body butter from body shop is really good with that and it smells really fresh and light.
Basic Info About The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter
It is a thick moisturizer for your body but it does not feel heavy or sticky after you apply, it sinks right into your skin and keeps you smelling fresh.
The brand claims the following:
– Rich and creamy Body Butter
– Sinks right into the skin leaving skin feeling soft and smooth
– Contains Community Fair Trade Shea Butter
– 24 Hydration
– Good for normal to dry skin
1,195 INR for 200ml (Small sizes only available in gift packs)
There are many different flavors available in the Body Butter Range and all of them are equally good with great smell.
The formula of the Body Butter is slightly thick compare to a lotion, which is why it is more moisturizing. However it sinks right into your skin after applying and rubbing and does not feel heavy or sticky. It also contains shea butter as well as cocoa butter which makes the body butter very rich in texture and deeply moisturizes the skin.
My Experience with The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter
- PACKAGING: The product comes in a tub and it is safe since the cap closes tightly. It is quite easy to carry it around and also the tub is reusable.
- SMELL: It smells really good, leaving your skin smelling fresh for the whole day.
- WEARIBILITY: This product lasts on your skin for good amount of hours; if your skin is normal then it would last around the whole day. On the other hand for a dry skin, you may be required to reapply once more if you feel dry. My skin is normal, however in India’s weather it goes slightly dry and after applying this body butter, my skin definitely feels moisturized throughout the day.
Overall Performance of the Product:
The product is quite good and does what it claims, keeps the skin well moisturized. :good:
Would I recommend it or repurchase?
I would definitely recommend this to others, I have used the body butters from The Body Shop for a long time and kept switching but when I come back to using it, I know that it will help with dry skin and will keep my body moisturized for long. And I will definitely repurchase the product till I find a better one that is affordable. :whistle:
Where Can You Buy This ?
- Amazon : [easyazon_link identifier=”B01DY1SZH6″ locale=”IN” tag=”shva-21″]The Body Shop Strawberry Softening Body Butter 6.75oz (192g)[/easyazon_link]
- Nykaa : Strawberry Body Butter
- Flipkart : Strawberry Body Butter
More From Body Shop Strawberry Range ?