The Perfect Haircut for Every Face Shape : Tired of same old boring haircut- are you? Well, well, why don’t try these amazing hairstyles for your next visit to the salons?But first thing first, do you know what is you’re the best hairstyle according to your face shape? Umm… no idea, right? I can help you in this. But first let me tell you different face shapes and the celebrities on whom these hairstyles have worked very well.
Different Face Shapes:
What happens with most of us is, we believe that there are like two shapes that are oval and round. You need to pump up your knowledge about the different angles and face cuts that totally transform your face shape.
- Oval: The length of the face is more than the width of the face. The forehead is wider than the chin too. Ex- Jessica Alba
- Round: The length and width of the face is equal with proper round cheeks. Ex- Mila Kunis
- Heart: The jaw line is narrow as compared to forehead which is quite broad. The cheekbones are also wider. Ex- Scarlett Johansson
- Oblong: Believed to be oval-like shape, oblong shape has much longer face. Ex- Kim Kardashian
- Square: The forehead and jaw line has almost same width. The chin is square in shape with a well-chiseled jaw. Ex- Natalie Portman
- Diamond: The forehead and jaw line are narrow and angular while cheekbones are wide. Ex- Keira Knightley
There is one more thing which needs to be taken into consideration before you finalize your hairstyle. And that is the type of hair. Have a look!
- Thick Hair: Always go for layered cut and never ever become bait for short hair cuts.
- Thin Hair: Thin hair looks like as if less in quantity. Therefore, always have layered haircut; no matter short or long length, just layered.
- Curly Hair: To remove the heaviness in your hair, always get a layered hair cut. You need to part your hair on the longer side so that the hair will look flat on the temple.
- Straight Hair: You are lucky; Get front short bangs if you can pull them off easily. Leave the rest of the hair with layers or steps.
I believe now you have some idea about the face shape and the type of hair you possess; because I will start now with the best haircut for these unique face shapes.
- Oval: Girls! You are luckiest of all these shapes. You can carry any haircut; be it short, medium or long. The idea is to enhance the oval shape of your face.
- Layered Curls for long hair
- Shoulder-length Waves for short hair
- Straight-lifted for medium-length hair
- Round: You need to create a little height to your face to give an amazing shape to your neck and jaw. Never straighten your hair, go for curls or layered haircut.
- Layered Bangs
- Short Fringes like Mila Kunis
- Pixie Style
- Heart: A wide forehead can be easily maintained; what you need to do is get side swept bangs or fringes which will cover up your forehead and balance your cheekbones and narrow chin.
- Pixie Style
- Bob that will act as a frame for your face shape
- Medium-length Curls
- Oblong: You guys have god-gifted shape. But, but, but, never ever try bob cut; even if you want, try wavy bob. Precisely, Wavey is your thing!
- Long fringes and waves
- Cascading curls
- Wavy Bob
- Square: One free piece of advice: Centre partition and there you go! Whatever length of hair you have,
centre partition will save your day as it makes your face look longer.
- Front round fringes
- Centre partition
- Layered Hair that start from jaw line
This is the face cut that demands long hair and that too when they are wavy or curly and that too layered. You will be able to handle front and side bangs or fringes.
- Middle Partings
- Long Bob cut
- Layered Haircut
Now, you have to decide which haircut is best for you. Comment and let me know what my gorgeous readers’ hairstyles are!