Who is it for? Tony Moly I’m Aloe Mask Sheet is a moisturizing sheet mask for all skin types that hydrates your skin.
INR 100 for 21ml.
How to apply?
- Apply the mask on clean and towel dried face.
- Keep the mask on face for 20-30 minutes.
- When time is up, remove the mask and gently pat excess essence onto face and neck until fully absorbed.
My experience with TonyMoly I’m Aloe Mask Sheet
I really loved the cute packaging of this mask. It comes in a green plastic packaging. The packaging is very hygienic and travel-friendly.
Color and Texture :
The color of the sheet mask is white and it is a three-layer pulp sheet. The sheet is filled with colorless serum. The serum is not very thin in consistency and is not runny.
It has a very mild fragrance of aloe vera. The fragrance is not long lasting.
This sheet mask has no parabens, talc, benozphenone, color additives or triethanolamine included.
The sheet mask is filled with colorless serum. It did fit my face very well covering all the areas. I applied it on my face for 25 minutes. My skin definitely felt softer and smoother after removing the mask. The serum is not runny which is a good thing. The serum got absorbed really well into the skin.
However just after I removed the sheet mask my face felt a bit sticky because of the serum maybe.
After I rinsed my face with water after half an hour of removing the mask my skin wasn’t as soft. The results are temporary. The hydration lasts for about 6-7 hours.
- No parabens, talc, benozphenone, color additives or triethanolamine included.
- Moisturises skin.
- Sheet mask fits really well on the face covering all areas.
- Cute hygienic packaging.
- Does not feel very heavy on the face.
- Hydration lasts for about 7 hours.
Would I recommend / repurchase?
You should definitely give this mask a try if you’re looking for a temporary moisturizing sheet mask.
Overall Rating: 4/5
Best Place to Buy this?
More Tony Moly?