Who is it for? Tonymoly I’m Broccoli Mask Sheet is for someone who is looking for a heavy moisturizing sheet mask for tired skin.
INR 100 for 21ml.
How to apply?
- Apply the mask on clean and towel dried face.
- Keep the mask on face for 20-30 minutes.
- When time is up, remove the mask and gently pat excess essence onto face and neck until fully absorbed.
My experience with Tonymoly I’m Broccoli Mask Sheet
I really loved the cute packaging of this mask. It comes in a green plastic packaging. The packaging is very hygienic and travel-friendly.
Color and Texture :
The color of the sheet mask is white and it is a three-layer pulp sheet. The sheet is filled with colorless serum. The serum is thin in consistency but is not runny.
It has a very mild fragrance. It is hard to describe the fragrance of this variant.
This sheet mask has no parabens, talc, benozphenone, color additives or triethanolamine included.
The sheet mask is filled with colorless serum. It did fit my face very well covering all the areas. I applied it after cooling it in the freezer on my face for 25 minutes. My skin felt really soft after removing the mask, it calmed down my tired skin. I liked how this mask performed on my skin.
The serum is not runny which is a good thing. The serum got absorbed really well into the skin. The results are temporary.
- No parabens, talc, benozphenone, color additives or triethanolamine included.
- Makes skin softer.
- Calms down tired skin.
- Sheet mask fits really well on the face covering all areas.
- Cute hygienic packaging.
- Does not feel very heavy on the face.
- Provides temporary hydration.
Would I recommend / repurchase?
You should definitely try this mask, it provides hydration and calms down tired skin though the results remain temporary.
Overall Rating: 5/5
Best Place to Buy?
More by Tonymoly?