Who is it for? VLCC Soothing Aloe Vera Gel is for those who are looking for a lightweight gel-based moisturizer.
Price and quantity
INR 85/- for 100 gm.
My Experience with VLCC Soothing Aloe Vera Gel
It Comes in a transparent tube packaging, with a flip-flop cap, which Shuts perfectly and is travel-friendly.
Smells like menthol.
Texture and color
It’s nothing different from basic Aloe Vera gel. Green, lightweight, nonsticky gel, which seeps deep into skin and blends effortlessly.
By far, I have tried a couple of Aloe Vera gels, including Patanjali ones, which feels sticky after application, unlike this one. Seconds after blending the product, my skin felt like it was bare. And I have applied nothing on it. Which wasn’t in the case of previous gels. After applying, it felt calming, Soothing and cooling. It felt quite refreshing, which indicates the presence of menthol. But nothing as such is mentioned on the ingredient list. A pea-sized amount is good enough on a wet face. You might need more amount when you apply it on dry skin. After applying it does nourish skin and repairs it. In the long run, it also lightens marks and pigmentation. You can use it twice a day. But don’t skip your daily moisturizer, if you have dry skin or if you stay in an air-conditioned room.
I don’t recommend you to use this one for hair. As this has paraben, moreover it is 90% pure only! You can easily get gels with 99% purity.
Overall Performance of VLCC Soothing Aloe Vera Gel
- Nourishes skin
- Feels light and nonsticky
- Great moisturizer
- Calms down inflammations
- Lightens pigmentation
- Can wear under makeup
- Comes in tube packaging
What I didn't like about the product?
- Contains paraben
- 90% purity.
Will I recommend/repurchase this product?
I will recommend this product for skin. Not really repurchasing it anytime soon.
More Aloe Vera Gels?
- Wow Aloe Vera Gel Review
- Khadi Rose and Aloevera Herbal Facial Massage Gel Review
- Ayush Aloe Vera Gel Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Aloe Aqua Gel – Is it a Good Buy ?
- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel – Uses , Review and My Experience
- Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel – Worth a Buy ?
- The Face Shop Jeju Aloe Fresh Soothing Gel Review
- Aloe Vera for Hair :Make Your Own Hair Conditioner Using Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel !!
- Fabindia Soothing Aloe Vera Gel Review
- Nature ‘s Essence Aloe Vera Gel Review
- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Kesar Chandan Review