Who is it for? This Wet N Wild Lipstick Just Garnet is for all those who are on a tight budget and want lipsticks to perform great. The wet n wild lipsticks are a rage because of the price range and the performance it gives.
Any sensitivity alert?
How to use?
Open the cap and swipe a generous layer of the lipstick on your lips.
My experience with Wet N Wild Lipstick Just Garnet
The packaging is just average as it comes in a black colored container with a transparent cap. The lip shade can be seen through the cap.
Color and texture
It has a really soft texture and glides easily on the lips. It is a maroonish red shade with a light amount of shimmer pigments in it.
It smells like a random artificial fragrance to me.
I have used wet n wild lipsticks and this particular shade is just an added prized possession in my make up bag. This is a dark maroon red kind of shade that can be worn every day. It will cover the pigmentation of the lips. It contains light shimmers and might smudge lightly. It doesn’t bleed but will feather out if your lips are not moisturized prior to the application of the lipstick. It stays for a good 3 to 5 hours and doesn’t tolerate heavy meals and snacks but does tolerate light meals. In all, this is a beautiful shade within a decent budget.
What do I like about the lipstick?
- It lasts for 3 to 5 hours
- Maroon red shade
- No bleeding
- No cracking or drying of lips
- Easy to use
What don't I like about the lipstick?
- If you are a matte lover, it contains pigments
- The shade might stain the lips after removing the shade from the lips.
- Clumsy packaging
- Might feather
- Might smudge
Would I repurchase or recommend?
Yes, I’ll definitely repurchase other shades and recommend this to everyone.
Glossypolish verdict: The wet n wild lipsticks are a steal at the price we get and this shade is pretty. A huge thanks to Glossypolish for this amazing shade of the lipstick.
Product purchase by Glossypolish
More Wet n Wild Lipsticks?
- Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick Nouveau Pink – Review + Swatches
- Wet n Wild Lipstick Cherry Picking: Review + Swatches
- Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick What’s Up, Doc?
- Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick Blushing Bali Review
- Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick Cherry Frost Review
- Wet N Wild Satin Finish Lipstick Hot Paris Pink Review
- Wet N Wild Satin Finish Lipstick Pink Ice Review
- Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipstick Dark Wine Review
- Wet N Wild Satin Finish Lipstick Will You Be With Me Review