Lose Weight Now Ask Me How Must follow these:
- Drinking water at regular intervals of time helps you to eat fewer calories. Replace that sugary drink with a glass of water.
- Drinking warm water 1 hour prior to and post every meal helps digestion and lose weight.
Weight loss foods
3. Include cinnamon in your diet, since cinnamon is considered to be one of the top foods that aid in weight loss since it helps burn off those stored calories.
4. Include chili peppers, grapefruit, yogurt, jalapenos, avocados, nuts, whole grains, flax seeds, chia seeds, brown rice in your diet.
5. Intake of green tea once or twice a day, without sweetening it, helps burn off those stored fats from our body. Yes!, it doesn’t taste amazing but is extremely good for your health. Also, don’t over drink green tea since it might cause difficulties in sleeping as it contains caffeine.
Apple Cider Vinegar – The FAT BUSTER
6. Include apple cider vinegar in your diet that removes harmful toxins from the body and improving the metabolism, thereby helping us stay active. Every morning, drink a mix of apple cider vinegar, cinnamon, honey, and water. This will help your metabolism high and keep you active, also removing the toxins from the body.
7. In a jar, mix grated ginger, 3 to 4 slices of cucumber, lemon slices, cinnamon and refrigerate it for 8 to 9 hours and drink it throughout the day to reduce bloating and lose weight.
What foods to avoid ?
8. Avoid processed, oily, sugary foods which have added fats and calories, since they do not just add calories, but make you unhealthy as well.
What To Consume?
9. Add more protein to your diet, which will help keep you full for a longer duration of time. Sources of protein include eggs, lean meat, salmon, tuna, milk, cottage cheese etc. Eat more fiber-rich foods, especially water-soluble fibers which help you feel full. Increase the intake gradually, otherwise, sudden amounts of fiber within a short period of time results in bloating, cramps, diarrhea, and abdominal discomforts. Have more fruits and vegetables, include leafy greens in your diet since they increase the volume of your meals without increasing the calories.
The Obvious One- Cardio
10. Try brisk walking for at least 10 minutes every day. It is more beneficial if you can extend from 10 minutes to 45 minutes. Skipping rope is a bonus.