I studied in biology class, that Vitamin E was an antioxidant used in a famous aging experiment. Somehow, that info has stayed put with me always. I forever look for Vitamin E in products. Not only is vitamin an antioxidant, it is excellent for hydrating the skin.
Basic Info about Alpha-H Vitamin E Serum
Price: $51.95 for 50 ml
Alpha-H Vitamin E Serum is a potent, nurturing, antioxidant skin treatment that provides hydration and enhances the skin’s natural barrier. The calming and hydrating qualities of Vitamin E help to improve the appearance of rough, dry, flaking or cracked skin, and relieve skin irritations. Vitamin E will also help to soften the appearance of marks caused by trauma to the skin and post-blemish marking. May be used as a pre-treatment for invasive procedures as it reduces downtime. Continued use will ensure a vast improvement in the overall appearance of dry, aging skin and will restore radiance for a brighter, clearer, healthier looking complexion.
All Alpha-H vitamin serums are refillable and offer excellent value with our new supersized bottle. The innovative outer packaging acts as a kind of thermostat, ensuring that the potent antioxidants are maintained at a constant temperature while being shielded from environmental aggressors. The UV-coated outer casing also allows us to use fewer preservatives as the formulation is protected from degrading UV rays.
All skin types
Antioxidant serum which hydrates, and enhances barrier function
Improves the appearance of dry, cracked, flaking skin
Softens the appearance of marks caused by trauma to the skin
Can be used as a precursor for salon procedures
Apply after Vitamin C and Vitamin A for amplified benefits
Can be applied on top of other water based serums. Must be used in conjunction with daily SPF sunscreen for effective results.
How to Use:
Apply 3 to 4 drops of the vitamin serum to a freshly cleansed face, neck and décolletage every morning or night.
My Experience with Alpha-H Vitamin E Serum
- PACKAGING: I love that it comes in a dark bottle with a pipette dropper. All good serums come in a dark bottle. This prevents the anti oxidants from oxidizing. Full marks for packaging.
- SMELL: It does not have any particular fragrance…rather fragrance-free.
- I feel this product is suitable for sensitive skin as well.
- EFFECT: I applied this serum am pm for a month. I did not notice any huge difference. The skin was soft and supple, but it did not address any skin concern in particular. It has a watery consistency and gets absorbed nicely. It does give a slightly tacky feeling for around ten minutes, but nothing that you cannot get over.
- It provides adequate hydration. Oily skinned beauties do not need a moisturizer over it. Normal to dry skinned beauties, I suggest mixing this with their sunscreen/night cream to amp up their action.
Overall performance of Alpha-H Vitamin E Serum
This is a decent serum that is a great addition to your skincare regimen. But, this is not a must have product. Performance wise it is pretty average.
Would I recommend it or repurchase?
It is not a bad product, no. But for the price, I don’t think it is a great one either. Buy on sales only J