Lakme Absolute Crimson Touch Lipstick Review: A right shade of lipstick can transform your whole appearance. Looking for that one lipstick that can survive your daily routine? And doesn’t even parch on your lips? In addition, goes perfect with not so fair skin? Well, I have been falling in love with Lakme lipsticks and their amazing collection from Gloss to Sculpt.
As matte was in trend then and it is in trend now, I just got a Lakme lipstick from their Sculpt Matte range.
How To Use?
- Exfoliate your lips. (getting rid of the peeling skin and making the lips soft and smooth)
- Moisturize your lips. (apply a lip balm before using it)
- Avoid rubbing. (don’t rub your lips together after applying the lipstick)
- Double coat. (To let the lipstick stay for more than five hours, try another coat)
My Experience With Lakme Absolute Crimson Touch Lipstick
I absolutely love its matte texture and finish. It stays for minimum five hours and that is the best part. It goes with party wear, formal wear, Indian wear and even casuals!
It is smooth and easy to remove too.
I would say it’s the best lipstick in my collection for now.
- Perfect Matte finish
- High color pay off in one stroke
- Perfect for dark skinned women
- Does not parch on lips
- Goes with every kind of outfit
- Easily available in cosmetics store as well as online
- Does not go with too bright makeup
Would I Repurchase And Recommend?
OH YES! It suits my skin tone perfectly! It is my favorite lipstick from the matte range. It stays for a long time and looks amazingly fresh.
Go get this awesome shade and look perfect in every outfit you own!
More Lakme Lipsticks?